Jump to content

Photo

New boobs.. a week after, advise please...


  • Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#31 sunset78

sunset78
  • Sr. Member
  • 1,280 posts

    Posted 25 September 2008 - 08:02 PM

    I had some visits. One was a week after surgery, then about one month, then 3 months.

    It was about a month after surgery that my Dr told me I had to start massaging... the first time hurt like a SOB when he showed me what to do. They were so stiff... lol.

    I also took my pains meds as prescrided after surgery, about 1 week of some meds (can't remember the name)... they helped a lot.

    Just relax and take it easy. Though it might be not what you want to do sometimes..lol.

    #32 Kat81

    Kat81
    • VIP Member
    • 7,615 posts

      Posted 25 September 2008 - 08:47 PM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by clmarti1
      Well I got 390cc which is nothing because I wasn't even an A!!! My mom came to visit me last week and I kept bugging her about how I shouldn't of listened to her. I think after the wedding I'll go a little bigger. I dont want to look like Pamela Anderson, but I think a little bigger wouldn't be that bad. The thing is I got sillicone which i like, but they aren't refillable so it looks like i'll be going under the knife again next summer!
      I got 350 but I was a small C. I am a 32DD now but I am so small framed that I don't dare go bigger.

      #33 clmarti1

      clmarti1
      • Jr. Member
      • 207 posts

        Posted 26 September 2008 - 08:17 AM

        After surgery i might be a small c full 36B! I am so disappointed because I'm 5'9with a wide chest cavity (so my doctor says). I think that if I had something to start off with, 390 would have been good. I just wasnt blessed in my genes for having boobs. Good thing there are docs who can fix that haha!

        #34 Samantha S

        Samantha S
        • Jr. Member
        • 369 posts

          Posted 27 September 2008 - 02:24 AM

          Sol, congrats! I don't have implants but I plan on giving the girls a hike after children so I always lurk on these threads. :-) I did want to mention something one of my best friends went through which was 'too small remorse'. And it seems a few girls on here feel that. She got hers done in the Spring and she still gets kind of depressed about them and wishes she had gone bigger. They are really big (32D at least) and fabulous and she is tiny so I don't get it but she's talked with a few other girls who felt the same way. It just seems like something that quite a few girls go through and I don't think its really expected. I hope you don't!! Good luck with recovering well!!

          #35 Jennifer Davis

          Jennifer Davis
          • Member
          • 582 posts

            Posted 27 September 2008 - 07:51 AM

            Here is my .02 from someone who had their breast augmentation and thought they were too small....and had them redone (thank goodness I worked for the surgeon).

            So, I had my surgery and after about 2 months I thought I wanted to go bigger. I started out as a small 34B, After my first surgery where I chose to have 330cc anatomical saline implants placed I went to a medium 34B. When I had my breasts redone to go bigger, I chose to have 440cc round saline implants which made me a medium 36C.

            I had my surgery when I was 24. At 34, I think these implants are waaaay too big and am planning to have them reduced within the next few years. It is very frustrating to not be able to wear many types of tops - including big snuggly sweaters in winter because the sweaters fall over my breasts and make me appear to have a large tummy. I can't wear many types of tank tops and most tube tops because all you see is breast. All my swim suits have to be separates (thank goodness for VS). At work, I am constantly looking for clothing that minimizes my breasts (which is not easy) and am very paranoid all the time that they look too big.

            Breast implants can not be compared with real breasts as the implants are firm and sit high whereas natural breasts are softer and fall lower. Someone who is a C cup with implants will look much bigger than someone who is a D with natural breasts.

            My advice - if you think they are a little small, you'll be happier later on. The excitement of having very large breasts is great at first but the excitement wears off after a while and you realize that having very large breasts comes quite a few limitations in terms of clothing, exercise, etc.

            This may sound weird but I guess my point is that you have to think about your whole life and factor in your boob size and what affect the breasts would have.

            #36 soltamargo

            soltamargo
            • Vendor
            • 216 posts

              Posted 27 September 2008 - 11:41 AM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Jennifer Davis
              Here is my .02 from someone who had their breast augmentation and thought they were too small....and had them redone (thank goodness I worked for the surgeon).

              So, I had my surgery and after about 2 months I thought I wanted to go bigger. I started out as a small 34B, After my first surgery where I chose to have 330cc anatomical saline implants placed I went to a medium 34B. When I had my breasts redone to go bigger, I chose to have 440cc round saline implants which made me a medium 36C.

              I had my surgery when I was 24. At 34, I think these implants are waaaay too big and am planning to have them reduced within the next few years. It is very frustrating to not be able to wear many types of tops - including big snuggly sweaters in winter because the sweaters fall over my breasts and make me appear to have a large tummy. I can't wear many types of tank tops and most tube tops because all you see is breast. All my swim suits have to be separates (thank goodness for VS). At work, I am constantly looking for clothing that minimizes my breasts (which is not easy) and am very paranoid all the time that they look too big.

              Breast implants can not be compared with real breasts as the implants are firm and sit high whereas natural breasts are softer and fall lower. Someone who is a C cup with implants will look much bigger than someone who is a D with natural breasts.

              My advice - if you think they are a little small, you'll be happier later on. The excitement of having very large breasts is great at first but the excitement wears off after a while and you realize that having very large breasts comes quite a few limitations in terms of clothing, exercise, etc.

              This may sound weird but I guess my point is that you have to think about your whole life and factor in your boob size and what affect the breasts would have.
              Girls both this comments make me feel better., I had the "too small feeling"... , I thought, after all this pain, I wish I had gone bigger!!.. But both Matt and my doctor advise me not to.. (I got 340cc, which makes me a 34c now)

              Where I live is summer year round, hot and humid.. and I'm usually wearing minimal tops, or bikini tops at the house... , and I love to work out..., so If I think about what you are saying here, it makes sense.. I think I will have a good size to look "fuller" from what I had, and still look good in tops, not "just boobs".., and swim and run without too much bouncing...

              I can't wait to be recovered! to take off this bra and wear cute tops!!!...
              Today is my 10th day... 20 more to go.. ha!...

              Thanks a lot for this comments... I feel better now...

              :)

              I went for a walk today! and I started to do some legs exercises.. I feel so much better!!

              #37 Jennifer Davis

              Jennifer Davis
              • Member
              • 582 posts

                Posted 27 September 2008 - 12:24 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by soltamargo
                Girls both this comments make me feel better., I had the "too small feeling"... , I thought, after all this pain, I wish I had gone bigger!!.. But both Matt and my doctor advise me not to.. (I got 340cc, which makes me a 34c now)

                Where I live is summer year round, hot and humid.. and I'm usually wearing minimal tops, or bikini tops at the house... , and I love to work out..., so If I think about what you are saying here, it makes sense.. I think I will have a good size to look "fuller" from what I had, and still look good in tops, not "just boobs".., and swim and run without too much bouncing...

                I can't wait to be recovered! to take off this bra and wear cute tops!!!...
                Today is my 10th day... 20 more to go.. ha!...

                Thanks a lot for this comments... I feel better now...

                :)

                I went for a walk today! and I started to do some legs exercises.. I feel so much better!!

                I am very glad you feel better and that I could help.

                One HUGE pro of having implants is that you'll never need a bra when you wear those cute summer tanks! Sat bye bye to bras straps and uncomfortable strapless bras! Your upper undergarment challenges will be greatly reduced now!

                #38 clmarti1

                clmarti1
                • Jr. Member
                • 207 posts

                  Posted 28 September 2008 - 03:31 PM

                  I went and bought my first bra post surgery and it looks like I really am a 36 C. I heard from a friend that if you have breast augmentation, you shouldnt wear wired bras... is that true? Has anyone heard about this?

                  #39 Samantha S

                  Samantha S
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 369 posts

                    Posted 28 September 2008 - 04:56 PM

                    Jennifer, that is really great advice-- thanks for sharing! I'm going to pass it along to my friend. I keep saying "you do not want porn boobs, your future children will be humiliated for their 'all boobs' mom to pick them up from school and go to their events". It is great advice to think of the long term. I am a natural 34D and I have spent the greater portion of my life trying to downplay them and to not look like a complete hooch in a basic tank top that most girls can wear and look casual and cute in. I am thankful for them but there are pros and cons! Sol, so glad you are getting up and around!!

                    #40 Jennifer Davis

                    Jennifer Davis
                    • Member
                    • 582 posts

                      Posted 28 September 2008 - 05:31 PM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by clmarti1
                      I went and bought my first bra post surgery and it looks like I really am a 36 C. I heard from a friend that if you have breast augmentation, you shouldnt wear wired bras... is that true? Has anyone heard about this?
                      All I own is under wire bras. I heard that you shouldn't wear them as well but when I asked Dr. Gerut he said it was fine. You should check with your doctor though. Everyone is different. You could have had a different type of procedure than mine.

                      (Mine breast augmentation was done endoscopically through my underarm - the implants were placed under my chest muscles).




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users