Sign in to follow this  
Alyssa

Survivor Gabon

I am SO excited for the premiere of Survivor tonight - they may be my all time favorite TV show - besides being a reality TV addict - I love challenges and this is always so good!!!

Who else is excited for Survivor tonight?

I LOVE Survivor!!!!!!!! I'm a reality tv addict but this is one of my favorites. We do a Survivor pool at work. Each person draws a Survivor cast member name for $5/each. The winner gets the pot. I have Bob and Jacquie so I will be routing for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2bebridejamaica View Post
YAY I can't wait! Jay and I always pick someone different and we fight to end to see who wins.
We do that too! fi is excited. Surviror is his all time fav show. Some seasons i like sometimes i cant get into it. But I really liked James (the gravedigger), he was the guy i picked in the beginning and he just seemed like the nicest guy. So the last two seasons since he was on it I was really into it cause i wanted him to win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa View Post
I am SO excited for the premiere of Survivor tonight - they may be my all time favorite TV show - besides being a reality TV addict - I love challenges and this is always so good!!!

Who else is excited for Survivor tonight?
I can't wait!! I too am a Reality Show Junkie and I have been waiting for survivor patiently!!
Ooh and I love your "Eagles" Pic!
GO BIRDS!! :-)rockon.gif