Sign in to follow this  
ret2010

Anyone else excited for Grey's Anatomy tonight?!

Excited is an understatement! I'm so pumped! I have a charity event tonight, and will probably run pretty late, but I'm DYING to see what happens... oh how I've missed my Grey's!!!!!

Oh! That's a great idea! I'll have to do that when I get home from work. I don't have last season's dvd set yet, but I know I can find the episode online! I can't believe I didn't even think about that! TY! Now I just hope I can put the kids to bed early so I can watch!

I was worried I couldn't watch tonight because of the charity thing, but I just remembered that I have tomorrow off work... YEA! So I can sleep in, veg, and watch it right when I get up. What a fantastic way to start my day!

Ya it is weird but I had seriously forgotten how the show had left off. So I was scanning the PVR and found I still had the last few episodes saved from May! Pretty sure they are all online somewhere as well though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ret2010 View Post
Aw, Casey. You just reminded me that it's curriculum night at my daughter's school tonight! I hope I'll make it back home in time for the show!
oops... sorry.