RTB Bride/My Wedding Dress

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
  • VIP Member
  • 18,452 posts

Posted 25 September 2008 - 09:24 AM

Beautiful dress. I agree with the barefoot sandals. I bought ones for my bms from Agape, she does a great job. Very easy to work with too.
    ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
    Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
    Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#12 Chellefrz

Chellefrz
    • 45 posts

Posted 25 September 2008 - 07:58 PM

Yall are really getting me excited!!! Ok...since I have your attention, I'd also like your opinion on shoes for my bridesmaids. I have chosen the first dress (Georgette) on the left. My wedding colors are chocolate and creme with gold accents. The fabric for the dress is Creme and silk Charmeuse Cashmere for the belt.

What do you think?

Click the image to open in full size.

#13 Trice

Trice
      • 295 posts

Posted 25 September 2008 - 08:48 PM

Hello date twin I think barefoot sandals would be nice with this dress also. My sister chose this same dress for a dinner party last year. I like it.

#14 YoursTruly

YoursTruly
        • 1,097 posts

Posted 25 September 2008 - 10:25 PM

That is a gorgeous dress!! Who is the designer if I may ask? I think that you could always go with a silver or gold shoe but I would either pick an accent color from your bouquet or like suggested pick the color of your BM dresses. I am heavily considering going barefoot too-- would think that would be very nice as well. best of luck...

#15 Nitnylyin1

Nitnylyin1
          • 89 posts

Posted 25 September 2008 - 10:39 PM

Your wedding gown is simply elegant, love it. Who's the maker? Your maids dresses are going to look awesome. I would suggest gold sandals for their dresses with maybe a rhinestone or decorative jewels on them.

#16 Chellefrz

Chellefrz
            • 45 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 12:33 PM

The Wedding Dress is from the ML-Monique Lhuillier Spring 2008 collection. Funny how I found the dress. I am a Young and the Restless soap opera fan and Sabrina wore the dress when she married Victor. I fell in love with it and searched for a month before I was able to locate the designer.

Trice, send me a private message with your email address if you don't want to post it. Funny we both have same wedding date and live in Georgia. I'd like to speak with you more about my bridesmaid dresses since you are familiar.

Gold Sandals for the Bridesmaids is a wonderful idea.

Thanks to everyone for your ideas. I love this forum!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users