Sign in to follow this  
Chellefrz

RTB Bride/My Wedding Dress

Ooooow pretty dress! I think it would be really nice it you had colored shoes. Maybe something to match the bridesmaid dresses?

I'm just wearing simple white sandals but that's only because they were the most comfortable!

OMG what a beautiful dress. for the ceremony i would where barefoot sandals and then for the reception i would wear some dainty flip flops, maybe silver or gold depending on your colors. again WOW!! on the dress

Thanks for the responses so far. Please see attachment for my Bridesmaids' dresses. I chose the Georgette (first dress on the left). The color is Creme for the dress and Charmeuse Cashmere for the belt. Our wedding colors are chocolate and creme with gold accents. To incorporate all your suggestions, I'm picturing white jeweled barefoot sandals for the wedding and flip flops for the reception. I will check agape for more ideas.

Thanks again

Bridesmaids McCall DressM5099.doc

Thanks for the responses so far. To incorporate all your ideas I'm picturing wearing white barefoot jewelled sandals to the wedding and gold or silver thongs (flip flops) to the reception. Sounds good to me. I will check agape gems for more info.

Thanks again

Your dress is gorgeous!!! I love the fabric, it will look amazing with the wind blowing trough,,,very sexy, I would wair barefoot jewelery for the ceremony, and afterwards nice open sandel high heels, spanish like,,, after all high heels makes us feel sexy,,,aint that right :-) and you husband will love it..