Photo

Panicking Slightly...

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 Shay2679

Shay2679
  • 493 posts

Posted 25 September 2008 - 02:28 PM

I'm intrigued...you've said a few times now Miranda, that you LOVE the May 14th date...can I ask...why?! It must be a special day for you...besides the fact it was to be your wedding day...so...why the attachment?!

Good luck, hopefully it'll all work out and you can have YOUR day back!

I love how relaxed our men can be, when we're about ready to lose it! Kinda makes me want to smack them, and kiss them at the same time...

#22 BlissfulMsMiranda

BlissfulMsMiranda
    • 512 posts

Posted 25 September 2008 - 02:44 PM

The more I think about it, the more I'm fairly sure everyone will be alright with the new leaving date ... I think it was just me being ... well ... mental. LOL

I guess I should expect some changes over the next 7 months ... I mean there are 7 MONTHS for things to go wrong/change/shift/come up etc. so I have to learn to calm down. LOL

As for the date ... I don't know why it upset me so much. I think because when we heard May 14th my FI and I immediately looked at one another and were like, that's a GOOD date ... and we both loved it. It really has no significance ... except that it WAS our wedding date! LOL

And you are completely right about the trying to decide whether or not to smack them or kiss them ... there have, thankfully, been more kissing situations then smacking situations so far. Hehehehe

Oh, and Shay - do you have a wedding photographer by the way? I only ask because you're in Montreal like me and I'm curious....

#23 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
      • VIP Member
      • 18,452 posts

Posted 25 September 2008 - 03:09 PM

In the next 7 months you will be up and down. I cried several times and i usually dont get so upset about things.
        ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
        Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
        Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#24 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 12,151 posts

Posted 25 September 2008 - 06:55 PM

oh i get it now ... that sucks to have to change the date, but your FI's response was great ... reaffirms you've chosen the right guy!

it will all work out ... and it will probably not be your last meltdown between now and your wedding day (whenever that is, LOL!) ... i just had one about an hour ago over bridal party issues, and i'm sure i'll have more. the important thing is you'll end up married to the man you love!

#25 trophywife

trophywife
          • 169 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 10:52 AM

My wedding is a Friday so people will most likely fly out Thursday or before. I don't think they'd mind at all. In fact I think they'd like it more because it's cheaper than flying out on Friday or Saturday!! Good luck sweetie!!

#26 BlissfulMsMiranda

BlissfulMsMiranda
            • 512 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 09:35 AM

Thanks again everyone ... I've officially calmed down and I'm slowly accepting the new wedding date (though you'll notice it hasn't been changed on my profile here or my wedsite ... hehehe).

And I think I'm prepared to have multiple meltdowns ... I guess they can't be avoided, no matter how simple the wedding is in the end!!!

Thanks again girls ...

#27 Amarillis

Amarillis
              • 1,913 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 10:15 AM

Miranda!

Are you totally comitted to your TA

I ask this because My TA - Megan Crouse - has fantastic connections at Air Canada Vacations, she scored the cheapest ever packages to our wedding with connector flights out of Toronto... If you have your heart set on the date, call her to see if it is a possibility!

I understand why you are freaking... I would too!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users