Photo

Blue Bay Grand Esmeralda Brides post here

• Please log in to reply
320 replies to this topic

#261 shan02

shan02
  • 15 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 12:44 PM

So I just got a reply back from Nadia regarding my wedding and she just informed me that she will no longer be the wedding coordinator at the Blue Bay.  She is still with the company but no longer doing weddings.  The new coordinators name is Ana Victoria Guti©rrez and she is supposed to be getting back to all of us brides in the near future.

#262 Nicole&Matt

Nicole&Matt
    • 18 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 02:05 PM

o great, even more reasons for stuff to go wrong or take longer!!  hopefully nothing gets lost in the transition...

#263 saramaeryan

saramaeryan
      • 22 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 06:20 AM

Oh no! I hate last minute changes like this ! I hope the new one is on the ball! :P

I just wrote to Nadia, I'll see if she answers me back, if/when she does I'll update you all as well on here....

Postive thoughts, positive thoughts....

#264 bluebayamy

bluebayamy
        • 2 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 01:24 PM

Hi Girls!

I've been waiting for a response from Nadia for a while already on the status of my wedding date request! Now I know why!

Thanks for the info...

Hopefully Ana emails me back, I'm dying to book!

#265 Nicole&Matt

Nicole&Matt
          • 18 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 03:36 PM

I received an email from Nadia this morning saying the same thing...but, she told me the name of the new wedding coordinator is Paty Gonz¡lez.  maybe there's 2 new people?!  I emailed Paty early this morning - hopefully I hear from her soon so I can get a feel of what she's going to be like.  and I was just starting to feel like I was making progress on the wedding planning!...

#266 shan02

shan02
            • 15 posts

Posted 05 November 2010 - 09:59 AM

I wonder if there are 2 coordinators now??

Very interesting if there are.  Nadia didn't happen to give me the other ladies address.  I guess I just have to wait for her to e-mail me.

#267 Nicole&Matt

Nicole&Matt
              • 18 posts

Posted 05 November 2010 - 11:11 AM

I just emailed the same address I have been emailing all along.... I think its a group intake email (grupos1.bbge@bluebayresorts.com)

Nadia mentioned that her own email had changed which also leads me to believe that the new coordinator will be using the same email that we've been sending stuff to all along

#268 NatashaHollema

NatashaHollema
                • 12 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 10:50 AM

Hey! I just noticed that you are in the same dilema I am. I only have about 25 people coming but would really perfer to have our dinner on the beach. However, I am already doing A LOT of upgrades so I'm not sure I want to pay for that many extra people just to have my dinner on the beach. I spoke with the co ordinator and she suggested to me that we have our dinner in the Italian restaurant because they have a room that we would have all to ourselves. So we would be able to decorate or do whatever we please with it.... so as of right now I believe that is what we are going with

PS What did you think of the cake options you were sent? I have no clue what I will choose......

#269 NatashaHollema

NatashaHollema
                  • 12 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 10:52 AM

Hey! When are you planning to book for!?

Originally Posted by bluebayamy 

Hi Girls!

I've been waiting for a response from Nadia for a while already on the status of my wedding date request! Now I know why!

Thanks for the info...

Hopefully Ana emails me back, I'm dying to book!

#270 shan02

shan02
                    • 15 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 10:23 AM

I heard from Ana yesterday and she sent me a form that I had to fill out so that she would know the details that I have already done. 

Does anyone know if the other restaurants have semi-private or private rooms?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users