Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Info

suzieq17

For the reception dinner, it depends on what you are planning. The regular package is $18 per person (over 8 people) and includes the dinner. If you want to go with the private reception, it is another $700 to reserve Uncle Tonys Steakhouse for the night. You do have to have a minimum of 40 people for the private reception though. I have 36 and we wanted to do that, but she told us that we MUST have 40 people.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are a whole list of add ons, if you PM your email address, I can send it to you. We are doing a welcome party on the beach on Friday night (wedding is Saturday) and we're having a private bar right on the beach and the cost is $8/person per hour for drinks and i think $14/per person per hour if you want to do appetizers and drinks. we are going to have the party after dinner so everyone doesn't just come then break up and go to dinner then everyone has to find each other again. we are telling them to do dinner then come to the party and hang out and when the party is over at least we all will be together to plan the next thing... i have asked Loreto 30 times if we can do desserts at the welcome party and everytime i email her, she answers like 5 of my 10 questions and I am still clueless to half the things i wanted to know about, so my fiance and I are going to call her next week.

We are doing the dinner at Tony's Steakhouse and I guess having the reception with a DJ on the terrace afterwards.

My fiance is actually in a reggae band in Philadelphia, and his whole band is coming to the wedding, so we'll have to find some time for his band to play. I hope Loreto can set that up...

I keep hearing everyday that more and more people want to come to the wedding. It's CRAZY! I expected 40 people tops!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Ladies... I'm glad I came across this thread. I'm actually booked at an Iberostar in Riviera Maya, Mexico in June. However, I just found out that Iberostar is opening two other resorts in Rose Hall, JA. The thought of a brand new resort is tempting me. Now I'm having second thoughts about my location. In particular because my hotel doesn't offer a private reception (found out after I chose it).

Does anyone know if a private reception is being offered at the new Rose Hall Suites? Also, I'm trying to understand what are the differences between the resorts? I know the Grand is adult only, but what's the difference between the Rose Hall Beach and the Rose Hall Suites? Is it just the rooms? Is there a difference between the amenities offered? Are the wedding packages different?

I know, I know... I have quite a few question. Any addtl info would be appreciated.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Hello:) I am happy to find this thread!  We are getting married at the Iberostar Rose Hall Beach on June 5. We looked into the Iberostars, but decided on the beach because many of our guests have children and the room price was lower.  The planning has gone well so far.  We switched our location in November to Iberostar due to problems with the Grand Palladium.  I hope to gain any helpful information on what to do or not to do.  Right now we are trying to decide on the location:  beach or balcony?  Any thoughts?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Mikie,

I just received confirmation on my date for the IRHB, getting married April 27, 2013. I have seen pictures of weddings that took place on the beach and ones that have taken place on the balcony. For us, we really want the ocean and beach in the background of our pictures and I didn't see that with the balcony pictures. Perhaps it was just the angle and location of the photographer, but that is why I am choosing the beach location. I have found that reading the planning threads & reviews for other brides that were married at this resort has given me an idea of what to expect. Good luck with all of your planning!

I haven't decided yet. I want to take a look at what they have available and the pricing and will go from there. I will probably use them for the decorations at the ceremony and I am thinking of using a company like www.plumeriasweddingflowerboutique.com for the bouquets. Hopefully I can find something like that locally. I got that site from another bride on here and she said she saved a lot of money versus using Tai Flora. I'll see if I can find the thread that I found it on.

It might be worth a shot to reach out to your WC at Iberostar and let her know you are trying to reach Tai Flora but are having difficulties getting a response. Maybe she can follow up with them for you. Based on what I have read on this site, it sounds like the vendors and WC get more responsive as the wedding date gets closer.

I just received my confirmation yesterday and our wedding is 15 months away so I haven't done much planning yet, but I can try to help out with anything I can, or at least give you my opinion cheesy.gif