Photo

yes, I'm still on vacation, yes I've had my ;) but here's the sept 15th blog anyway..

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Mishka Designs

Mishka Designs
  • 1,574 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 10:47 PM

I know I know!! I AM on vacation and I have had my but, anywho I snuck on here to show you the mid-month Sept blog of orange and blue ... LOVE this combination ... waiting for someone to love it too .

Mishka Designs' Blog: Something Blue! (and Orange!)

I promise I won't be back until ... well, at least the beginning of October .

#2 DLyteful

DLyteful
    • 879 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 11:42 PM

Oh, the blue and orange do look great together. It gives me a very...fresh and young type of feel (does that make sense?). I like you idea board.

#3 Tara

Tara
      • 473 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 11:58 PM

I love love love that color combo! The train of my dress has a bright blue like that and I have been trying to talk Fi into orange but he ain't havin' it! Miami Dolphin colors don't fly in Steeler Country, but I think I'm going to sneak in at least some corals and bright pinks with the flowers.

Thanks for sharing Mishka and congratulations again on your new addition!

#4 Jenn6603

Jenn6603
        • 118 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 08:58 AM

Congrats Mishka!

Love the blue and orange together, too!!
          Jenn

#5 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
          • VIP Member
          • 18,452 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 09:15 AM

Congratulations and welcome baby Ocean to BDW!

the blue and orange is very pretty together. Love the fan favor.
            ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
            Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
            Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#6 Celina

Celina
            • Banned
            • 2,811 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 02:59 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Tara
              I love love love that color combo! The train of my dress has a bright blue like that and I have been trying to talk Fi into orange but he ain't havin' it! Miami Dolphin colors don't fly in Steeler Country, but I think I'm going to sneak in at least some corals and bright pinks with the flowers.

Thanks for sharing Mishka and congratulations again on your new addition!
              HA - my FI said the same thing about the "Miami" thing - I wanted teal and burnt orange - I ended up with teal, sage, khaki, brown and cream.

Although we are Bronco fans, the orange and blue was a bit much for us :)

Great job Mishka! (as always) and congrats on baby Ocean. I'm sure she is a little gem!
              "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

#7 BachataBride

BachataBride
              • Banned
              • 9,310 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 03:12 PM

Congrats on the new bundle of joy!!!
                Those are my colors!!! Only...I think I'm just accenting with orange flowers...the rest a turquoise blue! My MOH wasn't too enthused about the match up until I showed her that pic of the blue dress with orange flowers!! It think it looks so good!! So vibrant & crisp!!

#8 ~Kate~

~Kate~
                • 329 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 04:10 PM

Congrats on your baby!!!

Thanks for posting - I always love your blog. And those are my colours!!!

#9 Mishka Designs

Mishka Designs
                  • 1,574 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 06:27 PM

Sweet ... you guys love the combo! (i.e. funny - my Dad is a big Bronco fan too but I had to put that aside when loving these colors - sports smorts, I say! ).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users