Royal Plantation Jamaica Review 7-7-08

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 syl1115

• 789 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 08:28 PM

Everything looked wonderful. You looked so happy. I loved the reception dress.

Our wedding slideshowhttp://www.facebook.....=1047086342460

#22 Neema29

• 116 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 05:54 PM

Hi Mrs.B! You looked beautiful and both your dresses were gorgeous! I am so happy for you!. Everything looked wonderful!

#23 JaimeLynne

• VIP Member
      • 4,791 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 06:47 PM

Karma - thanks so much for the extra pics you added for me

I love 'em! Can't wait to get to our room and just chilllll for 8 nights... ahhhhhh

~ Jaime & Martin ~
        "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#24 ~Debra~

• 500 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 07:09 PM

Everything looked perfect and you were a beatufiul bride. You certainly have that pregnancy glow! Based on your review, it sounds like RP is heaven!! Makes me want to go there! Congrats!!

#25 YoursTruly

• 1,097 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 11:01 AM

Absolutely gorgeous you are Karma. You are in your best prego months so enjoy. Congrats!!

#26 LJSweetpea

• 9 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 11:58 AM

You look gorgeous! Congrats on the wedding and you beautiful baby girl!

Thank you so much for posting this review! I am getting married at RP in January 2010 and this was very helpful. I am definitely looking into bringing in an outside photographer since that is important to us and I am afraid we won't get what we want with the one the resort provides. I will probably have some questions for you after I think about it some more if that is ok?

Thanks again! I am even more excited now!

#27 FUTUREMRSV

• 3 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 12:47 AM

Hi Karma! You're wedding look beautiful! i am getting married in August at RP...any advice?

#28 MsFaszion

• 174 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 02:34 PM

I know this old but this is a beautiful wedding, and that second dress is HAWT!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users