Quote:
Originally Posted by JoannaR View Post
So Claudia got back to me and this was her response:

"Sorry but no, my services are NOT included in any of the Dream's packages.... I'm approved to work at the Resort but you have to hire my services directly with me.....
we also offer TTD sessions prices start at 900.00us depending on the location you want to have i.e. same resort, Puerto Morelos, private beach , cenote cave. etc....
Please let me know what do you think...
Warm Regards
Claudia"

So we are really screwed!! Has anyone downgraded on the packages? Maybe thats what we can do just go the level down to at least put that extra 1000$ or so towards a photog sad.gif it really sucks!! We pay so much money and its like i feel like we dont get anything but some white seat covers and a part of the lobby sad.gif Sorry im just frustrated!!
I hired a photographer out of Dallas. He gave me a great deal and he did my rehearsal dinner, wedding day and TTD. They credited the price of the photographer to the sound system for the ceremony and a few other things. So, I did have to come up with the extra money for my photographer BUT I got a lot more out of the money I would have been spending on the resort photographer. Contact Wedding and Portrait Photography by Jeremy Gilliam Dallas TX he can give you a price or maybe help you find someone that will fit in with your budget.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems as though we are all having the same problem with photographers. I have contacted several who are all booked for my wedding date. My opinion is that Claudia's photographs are less than acceptable...especially for how much she charges. But everyone has their own taste, maybe Im just being too picky. (Rightfully so if I am paying thousands of dollars for great memories.)

Quote:
Kat I beleive I will be requesting a quote too.. I was just always under the impression that they cost more due to the traveling!! Thanks so much :)
I did a lot of researching for photography and found a lot of deals that were better than those that you can hire down there. I just happened upon Jeremy and I loved his work.

Quote:
Kat I beleive I will be requesting a quote too.. I was just always under the impression that they cost more due to the traveling!! Thanks so much :)
I've booked Martha Roque I think thats it lol it was about $500 I think.

Do a search on here others have defo used her thats where I got her info from.

I'm now banking on the fact that these pics will be brill and the others i'm not so worried about lol I'd be happy if i had NO pics of the actual wedding cause no doubt FMIL and her chavy new hubby will get in on the act and i'm afraid they will crack his lense lol FMIL just boils my piss lol fryingpan.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat81 View Post
I hired a photographer out of Dallas. He gave me a great deal and he did my rehearsal dinner, wedding day and TTD. They credited the price of the photographer to the sound system for the ceremony and a few other things. So, I did have to come up with the extra money for my photographer BUT I got a lot more out of the money I would have been spending on the resort photographer. Contact Wedding and Portrait Photography by Jeremy Gilliam Dallas TX he can give you a price or maybe help you find someone that will fit in with your budget.
Hey Kat..How does that work? Do you pay for his trip and then your Wedding package also?
I would think that would be more Expensive, right?
I'm just getting really aggravated about not hearing back from these photgraphers and I am open to all options!!