KGraham27
  • 155 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 06:04 PM

These are great ideas. Thanks

#52 AlexsBride

AlexsBride
    • 401 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 10:28 PM

I am using the passport idea for my welcome booklet. I am doing it in Microsoft Word and I changed the page layout to photo size (4x6) This way all I have to do is print the pages off on 4x6 paper (photo paper or cardstock) and can put the pages in a small photo album. My brain can't handle it any other way (making sure all the pages fold together properly in the right order etc!)
      Mom to two beautiful girls, Izzy and Delilah and about to marry their Daddy! :)

#53 AshleyL

AshleyL
      • 263 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 06:22 AM

Great info ladies. I'm doing a welcome letter but for the pre-travel info I will just be posting most of that stuff to our website (packing list, map etc).
        Getting married in Runaway Bay, Jamaica February 2011!!!

#54 heatherlrex

heatherlrex
        • Site Supporter
        • 10 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 09:21 AM

Great notes.  Thank you for all the help!  I am getting started this week and I have a ton of ideas now.

#55 Ms.H

Ms.H
          • 169 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 03:57 PM

Thanks for the great ideas! I think i'm going to have to use some exerpts from them!

#56 Dreams2010

Dreams2010
            • 31 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 04:08 PM

Great ideas ladies, thanks so much for the inspiration!

#57 Ms.H

Ms.H
              • 169 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 04:26 PM

Originally Posted by Lou 

I love all the letters and ideas on this thread! I am trying to figure out how I can distribute letters/gift bags to my guests. We will be traveling to the Mayan Riviera with our guests and obviously, arriving at the same time. I would have loved to get down there earlier and leave things for them at the front desk, but of course, that won't work.

If you've already had your DW, how did you efficiently deliver all of your OOT bags?

We're having an informal welcome get-together at one of the bars the evening we arrive and will be handing them out there. Another option is to have the hotel drop them in peoples rooms for a small fee - I know they do this at our hotel for $4 a bag.

#58 Ms.H

Ms.H
                • 169 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 04:26 PM

Originally Posted by Lou 

I love all the letters and ideas on this thread! I am trying to figure out how I can distribute letters/gift bags to my guests. We will be traveling to the Mayan Riviera with our guests and obviously, arriving at the same time. I would have loved to get down there earlier and leave things for them at the front desk, but of course, that won't work.

If you've already had your DW, how did you efficiently deliver all of your OOT bags?

We're having an informal welcome get-together at one of the bars the evening we arrive and will be handing them out there. Another option is to have the hotel drop them in peoples rooms for a small fee - I know they do this at our hotel for $4 a bag.

#59 JDAD11

JDAD11
                  • 20 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 06:23 PM

Great ideas thanks for all the help!

#60 debbiedoyle

debbiedoyle
                    • 151 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 07:35 PM

I can't open yet but I'm getting there. LOL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users