Loving this thread. You all have such great ideas. We went to my BIL's destination wedding and the one complaint I heard is no one knew where to go or what was next. There was just the invite that was sent out and nothing else, no welcome letter, no website. I am doing both for this reason. Even though mine is a vow renewal and not a first wedding, it will have that first wedding feel and everyone will know where to go and what options are available to them. Your guests will all be much happier with all the info you are giving them.

Originally Posted by Bostonbride37 View Post

Loving this thread. You all have such great ideas. We went to my BIL's destination wedding and the one complaint I heard is no one knew where to go or what was next. There was just the invite that was sent out and nothing else, no welcome letter, no website. I am doing both for this reason. Even though mine is a vow renewal and not a first wedding, it will have that first wedding feel and everyone will know where to go and what options are available to them. Your guests will all be much happier with all the info you are giving them.

I totally agree. Although, I'm trying to strike a balance between having the guests feel involved and giving them the freedom to be beach bums. I don't want them to feel like we're always going with no stop and to your point I don't want them to feel like their wandering aimlessly or feel left out. So I need to carefully put this all together. If you have any suggestions I'd love to hear!

Originally Posted by sdj327 View Post

hi is there anyway you can email this to me? sheena327@gmail.com

i don't have enough posts yet to download. thank you so much!!!!

Just emailed them to you. Let me know if you are still having an issue opening them.

• Like 1