Jump to content

Photo

Jillian Michaels 30 day Shred


  • Please log in to reply
721 replies to this topic

#651 lovepea

lovepea
  • Jr. Member
  • 155 posts

    Posted 05 July 2011 - 01:26 PM

    Subbi, hope you join in our challenge too!  One month, how exciting! 

     

    I was proud of myself for getting through 3 days without stopping on level 1.  I can't imagine weighted jumping jacks!!!  Way to go shan!

     

    I could not get myself up early enough this morning to get in my 30 minutes with Jillian.  I HAVE to do it this evening when I get home. 

     

     



    #652 coconoir1908

    coconoir1908
    • Sr. Member
    • 2,136 posts

      Posted 05 July 2011 - 09:43 PM


      Whoa how my arms hurt already just reading this ;-)  LOL Way to go Shan!!! 

      Originally Posted by shan0487 

      I started Level 3 on Saturday! My arms were killing me due to the jumping jacks with weights! I managed to still lose 2 pounds over the weekend even after the beer drinking and bbq's! :)



       



      #653 coconoir1908

      coconoir1908
      • Sr. Member
      • 2,136 posts

        Posted 05 July 2011 - 09:45 PM

        come on lovepa don't stop!

         

        Day 4 was awesome those push up still gets me but i'm pushing!!! 
         

        Originally Posted by lovepea 

        Subbi, hope you join in our challenge too!  One month, how exciting! 

         

        I was proud of myself for getting through 3 days without stopping on level 1.  I can't imagine weighted jumping jacks!!!  Way to go shan!

         

        I could not get myself up early enough this morning to get in my 30 minutes with Jillian.  I HAVE to do it this evening when I get home. 

         

         



         



        #654 shan0487

        shan0487
        • Sr. Member
        • 1,393 posts
        • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
        • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
        • LocationSt Louis, MO

        Posted 06 July 2011 - 05:00 AM

        Thanks ladies! :) Day 4 on level 3 is a lot easier, my arms don't hurt (in comparison) anymore! :)



        #655 subbi

        subbi
        • Jr. Member
        • 217 posts

          Posted 06 July 2011 - 05:48 AM


          Sorry Guys I totally made an error in typing up it should be 2 months away. well as today 68 days to go! but I am totally joining your challenge! yay!

          Originally Posted by lovepea 

          Subbi, hope you join in our challenge too!  One month, how exciting! 

           

          I was proud of myself for getting through 3 days without stopping on level 1.  I can't imagine weighted jumping jacks!!!  Way to go shan!

           

          I could not get myself up early enough this morning to get in my 30 minutes with Jillian.  I HAVE to do it this evening when I get home. 

           

           



           


          Dreams Punta Cana September 16th 2011


          #656 lovepea

          lovepea
          • Jr. Member
          • 155 posts

            Posted 06 July 2011 - 08:53 AM

            OKay... so I failed last night.  I got home from work at 8:30pm.  It was just too late :( 

             

            But I did get it done this morning though!  The push ups are killer for me.  I even do the "modified" on my knees push ups. 



            #657 coconoir1908

            coconoir1908
            • Sr. Member
            • 2,136 posts

              Posted 06 July 2011 - 08:56 AM


              I'm in the same boat.. I do the modified as well and I still have to minue at least 5 from the second set.....
               

              Originally Posted by lovepea 

              OKay... so I failed last night.  I got home from work at 8:30pm.  It was just too late :( 

               

              But I did get it done this morning though!  The push ups are killer for me.  I even do the "modified" on my knees push ups. 



               



              #658 lovepea

              lovepea
              • Jr. Member
              • 155 posts

                Posted 08 July 2011 - 06:19 AM

                Okay ladies, got one Jillian workout last night and one this morning.  The back to back isn't so great though.  I feel like I need to mix it up or something from day to day.  Maybe tomorrow I try workout 2 for some variety.



                #659 coconoir1908

                coconoir1908
                • Sr. Member
                • 2,136 posts

                  Posted 08 July 2011 - 06:38 AM

                  Great minds think alike... I'm on day 5 and was planning to start the 1 at night and 1 in the morning workout....  I glimpsed at level 2 but will finish up level 1 as is (I so want to be able to finish all of the push-ups).  But, I add on Zumba after my works outs and alternate that with 10 minute pilates (slim and sculpt).  It makes it fun well for me anyway ;-)

                   

                  Originally Posted by lovepea 

                  Okay ladies, got one Jillian workout last night and one this morning.  The back to back isn't so great though.  I feel like I need to mix it up or something from day to day.  Maybe tomorrow I try workout 2 for some variety.



                   



                  #660 lovepea

                  lovepea
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 155 posts

                    Posted 13 July 2011 - 06:18 AM

                    I've switched to every other day with the video.  Feel like a cop-out a little, but it was getting too repetitive every day!

                     

                    Are any of you girls still doing this?

                     

                     






                    0 user(s) are reading this topic

                    0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users