#571 primavera

primavera
  • 428 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BachataBride 

I DID IT!!! WOOHOO!!!

My ass is killing me today though! lol

I have to take the pooch to the vet after work today, so I'll just have to settle with a walk this evening...then back to the shred tomorrow!

Does anyone find that the first 2 circuits KILL you, but then the third circuit seems easier? I always have to take breaks during the first 2, but never the third!

I agree about the circuits, the first one makes my shoulders burn and by the third I feel like I could continue with level 2.

April 29, 2011 - Now Jade Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa

#572 magirl

magirl
    • 198 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 11:51 AM

portions? what are those?

#573 magirl

magirl
      • 198 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 11:53 AM

I did do "the shred" this morning,, i felt sick again! I got up earlier so I would have more recover time but still its like I feel like i'm going to be sick for a few hours after. this didnt seem to happen when I did it in the evening on Friday and Saturday. Does anyone else have this issue? I would do it in the evenings but I just don't have time b/c i get out of work so late,, morning is my only option, except weekends.

#574 janapana

janapana
        • 591 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 02:45 AM

OMG my arse is killing me today! and my legs and my arms, and pretty much everywhere from the neck down! first day of shredding yesterday, but at least i know i've done something! just got to work up the courage to do it again today....

#575 Valentine_Baby

Valentine_Baby
          • 452 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 04:08 AM

Well I didn't do the shred last night - went to visit my g/f who just had her baby 6 weeks ago that and I am still sore . . but no matter what I have to get down to business tonight - I figure if i'm doing it at least every other night at least i'm still doing something.  Plus every day I walk my dog 2x.

#576 BachataBride

BachataBride
            • Banned
            • 9,310 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 04:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by magirl 

I did do "the shred" this morning,, i felt sick again! I got up earlier so I would have more recover time but still its like I feel like i'm going to be sick for a few hours after. this didnt seem to happen when I did it in the evening on Friday and Saturday. Does anyone else have this issue? I would do it in the evenings but I just don't have time b/c i get out of work so late,, morning is my only option, except weekends.

I know when I was doing Zumba I would feel really weak when I did the morning classes....but I never felt sick. Do you have time to get up...have a light breakfast (ie, granola bar & glass of juice) wait for that to settle a little, and then work out?? You could be hungry & then a combination of that & working out could be making you sick? If you have time, maybe try that. Good luck!

I didn't do shred last night...but I did take my dog for a 45min power walk (ok...so maybe the first 20mins were a power walk...and then it may have turned into a stroll! lol)

I'm hoping to get back to the shred tonight, but I think it's going to be a busy night...massage, dinner, walk the dog...plus I haven't seen my hubby in 3 days so I want to spend some quality time with him too. I wonder if I could get him to do the shred with me!? BAHAHAHAHA

#577 kurlyks

kurlyks
              • 176 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 04:41 AM

I was a slacker last night and didn't do the shred either....It was pouring rain and all I could think about was the couch. I'll definitely have to do it tonight!

magirl- I sometimes feel sick/dizzy if I do it first thing in the morning. I definitely have to get some food in my system first!

May 7th, 2011 ~ Playacar Palace Resort

#578 magirl

magirl
                • 198 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 05:11 AM

Originally Posted by BachataBride 

Quote:

I know when I was doing Zumba I would feel really weak when I did the morning classes....but I never felt sick. Do you have time to get up...have a light breakfast (ie, granola bar & glass of juice) wait for that to settle a little, and then work out?? You could be hungry & then a combination of that & working out could be making you sick? If you have time, maybe try that. Good luck!

I didn't do shred last night...but I did take my dog for a 45min power walk (ok...so maybe the first 20mins were a power walk...and then it may have turned into a stroll! lol)

I'm hoping to get back to the shred tonight, but I think it's going to be a busy night...massage, dinner, walk the dog...plus I haven't seen my hubby in 3 days so I want to spend some quality time with him too. I wonder if I could get him to do the shred with me!? BAHAHAHAHA

Ok so FI suggested getting up earlier having some water and a small breakfast and then going for a walk for 20 min before.. so thats what I did ,except I went for a slow jog/walk, then did the shred in front of the a/c. Then I took a bit longer to cool down and stretch before heading to the shower.. it seemed to work, I didn't get sick! So I jsut need 1 1/2 hours to do a 20 min workout!

#579 BachataBride

BachataBride
                  • Banned
                  • 9,310 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 05:51 AM

At least you found a solution!! And if you have time in the morning to do all that then that's awesome!! I wish I did....I'd have to get up at 4:30am...and that is NOT happening! lol

#580 kristamarie

kristamarie
                    • 104 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 06:15 AM

I like to work out after work.  I don't have enough energy that early in the mornig to give 100%.  Plus the longer I work out the less likely I am to go home a pig out ;)   Plus Jillian is really like 40  minutes.   I started doing it again, but it's so boring because I've done the whole shed 3 times already.  it does work though ladies!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users