Photo

Jillian Michaels 30 day Shred

• Please log in to reply
721 replies to this topic

#541 primavera

primavera
  • 428 posts

Posted 14 August 2010 - 08:06 AM

Magirl, I hope you will feel better soon!!

I ended up cleaning our whole apartment last night and it gave me a great work out :) I have a busy weekend, but will try to squeeze in a workout one of the days.

April 29, 2011 - Now Jade Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa

#542 kurlyks

kurlyks
    • 176 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 05:37 AM

haha I also count cleaning as a workout- those vacuums are heavy! Pulling weeds in the yard also counts in my book

Originally Posted by primavera 

Magirl, I hope you will feel better soon!!

I ended up cleaning our whole apartment last night and it gave me a great work out :) I have a busy weekend, but will try to squeeze in a workout one of the days.

May 7th, 2011 ~ Playacar Palace Resort

#543 primavera

primavera
      • 428 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 08:56 AM

Originally Posted by kurlyks 

haha I also count cleaning as a workout- those vacuums are heavy! Pulling weeds in the yard also counts in my book

Of course it counts! :)

#544 BachataBride

BachataBride
        • Banned
        • 9,310 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 04:48 AM

I swear - I am getting back to the shred this evening!! Enough is enough, I'm almost back to the heaviest weight I've ever been and I feel gross!! I will report here every day that I do it....can you all PM me & call me out if I don't!!!

#545 BachataBride

BachataBride
          • Banned
          • 9,310 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 04:51 AM

Originally Posted by primavera 

That part is hard for me too. I use 3lbs weights, but have to put them down in the end and just lift my arms like I'm still holding them. My shoulders have always been my weak spot. I was out of town yesterday & today so need to get back on track soon.

At least your using weights! I have to start out with nothing! I'm SUPER weak!! lol

#546 barbiegirl_27

barbiegirl_27
            • 946 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 05:17 AM

Good luck Manders! You can do it!!!

#547 BachataBride

BachataBride
              • Banned
              • 9,310 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 05:27 AM

Thanks hun!! I have to really put my mind to doing this, or I will make every excuse in the book not to!! And I'm going to start up Zumba twice a week in September too! I have to wait for the new session to start!

#548 kristamarie

kristamarie
                • 104 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 05:27 AM

I did Jillian last summer and got in really good shape.  I'm pretty athletic to begin with and need to tone up and shred the last 10 pounds.  However I gained 10 pounds back this summer, so starting it again!  Good luck ladies!

#549 primavera

primavera
                  • 428 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 07:17 AM

Originally Posted by BachataBride 

At least your using weights! I have to start out with nothing! I'm SUPER weak!! lol

As long as you can get motivated to do the work out, you don't really need weights. Just start using them when the work outs start to get easier. I have been slacking, need to do my 3 times this week too so it feels like a routine more than a hassle.

#550 kurlyks

kurlyks
                    • 176 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 07:18 AM

I did it this morning! I'm on an every-other-day schedule with it now. I just feel so much better about myself when I work out. 

bachatabride- just stick with it and try to think of it as part of your daily routine. They say it takes 21 days to form a habit, so if you can just stay motivated to do it that long then before you know it you'll actually feel weird if you don't work out. I never thought I would say "I really wanna work out today", but once you get into a routine it really works.

May 7th, 2011 ~ Playacar Palace Resort

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users