Photo

Jillian Michaels 30 day Shred

• Please log in to reply
721 replies to this topic

#501 barbiegirl_27

barbiegirl_27
  • 946 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 09:16 PM

well I didn't do the shred tonight, I just couldn't face Jillian...BUT i did do the Biggest Loser Weight Loss Yoga (with Bob). It's an hour long, and I have to admit I liked it a lot better. I'm going to try to alternate to keep some variety to save me from getting bored!

#502 Shoesiesluvr

Shoesiesluvr
    • 2,727 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 09:22 PM

just finished my day 5 on this horrid thing lol i actually kind of like it...except the whole time all that i keep thinking is "Jillian looks alot like Fiona from Shrek" lol
      He's the Ying to my Yang...the Peanut Butter to my Jelly....the Oreo to my Milk...the Cheese on my Pizza...the i to my Phone...the Cream in my Coffee...the Jiggle to my Jell-O...the Star in my Sky...He's my BFF & I married him on 09.25.2010
      My Planning Thread

#503 BachataBride

BachataBride
      • Banned
      • 9,310 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 08:24 AM

Anita...I bailed last night too!! But I did talk Killick (my dog) for a walk so I think that counts as something!

Cindy... @ Jillian looks alot like Fiona from Shrek. I'm sure I'm never going to be able to look at her the same now!!

#504 barbiegirl_27

barbiegirl_27
        • 946 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 10:07 AM

lol....I totally think taking your dog for a walk counts! If I had a dog I'd much rather be walking him, than doing a work out video!

#505 Shoesiesluvr

Shoesiesluvr
          • 2,727 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 10:48 AM

LMAO Manders its soo true!! she has like this weird thing going on with her face, not sure if its the angle of the camera or what but thats pretty much my only thought throughout the work out, that she looks like Fiona only she needs to be green lol
            He's the Ying to my Yang...the Peanut Butter to my Jelly....the Oreo to my Milk...the Cheese on my Pizza...the i to my Phone...the Cream in my Coffee...the Jiggle to my Jell-O...the Star in my Sky...He's my BFF & I married him on 09.25.2010
            My Planning Thread

#506 bride7474

bride7474
            • 582 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 12:07 PM

It's her nose that makes her look a little like Fiona! I was thinking that last night when doing the video haha

#507 BachataBride

BachataBride
              • Banned
              • 9,310 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 04:01 PM

You should totally mess with the tinting of your TV & make her turn green!!!

#508 Amanda+Dave

Amanda+Dave
                • 509 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 01:46 PM

I was trying to follow the shred as well as running every morning before we got engaged.
                  Then we got a puppy, and I felt bad locking him up for any longer than he has to be (we both work during the day). So I stopped running and doing the Shred.
                  Then we got engaged, and I tried to get back into the Shred, but we have had crazy hot weather lately, and no AC. So that was impossible.
                  Have been walking the dog every day, but I am not in the shape that I was a few months ago and need to get motivated again.
                  I think once we set a date and pick a location, that will be the motivation I need. I have dreamed of trying on wedding dresses for years, and now that I can actually do it, I want to make sure I look my best.

When I was doing the Shred I was seeing results, which is why I will go back to it. Just need to wait until this damn heat passes.

Good luck to every one else shredding out there.

#509 AshleyL

AshleyL
                  • 263 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 04:24 PM

I recently started the shred too! In the last year I have really improved on my nutrition but my biggest weakness is cardio. I know that to really lose weight I need to do a lot more cardio but ugh! Fi and I are going to try going for a run tonight - this will seriously be my first run not on a treadmill since high school. Wish me luck!
                    Getting married in Runaway Bay, Jamaica February 2011!!!

#510 smtc0245

smtc0245
                    • 106 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 05:29 PM

I just picked up my video on sunday and will be starting my 30 day shred tomorrow hopefully with FI

Bride, Groom + 23 Guests Booked

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users