Photo

Jillian Michaels 30 day Shred

• Please log in to reply
721 replies to this topic

#491 Shoesiesluvr

Shoesiesluvr
  • 2,727 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 08:04 PM

thanks barbiegirl for that...I agree even though its only my second day doing this (didnt do it on Mon like planned since i had a duh moment and didnt read i needed weights lol) and I felt that it was hard but easier than yesterday for sure so i'm thinking maybe day 5 ill be ready to move up...thanks girl!
    He's the Ying to my Yang...the Peanut Butter to my Jelly....the Oreo to my Milk...the Cheese on my Pizza...the i to my Phone...the Cream in my Coffee...the Jiggle to my Jell-O...the Star in my Sky...He's my BFF & I married him on 09.25.2010
    My Planning Thread

#492 BachataBride

BachataBride
    • Banned
    • 9,310 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 12:37 PM

OK...I really have to get my @ss is gear! I am getting this weekend out of the way...eating all the crap that is in my house. Come Monday I am starting the shred again & getting my diet back on track....someone please hold me accountable!! I have ZERO will power!!

#493 barbiegirl_27

barbiegirl_27
      • 946 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 07:34 PM

lol my parents are visiting, so I haven't done the shred in over a week...I'm looking forward to getting back on track too!

#494 hoyt75

hoyt75
        • 371 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 01:51 PM

Yea I haven't done it in a while either, and I have zero will power too. No excuses, I just got lazy.

Maybe we can all support one another and check up on each other to make sure that we're all doing it. Kinda like a support group. I know the 3 of us can't be the only ones that loose motivation!

#495 BachataBride

BachataBride
          • Banned
          • 9,310 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 08:30 AM

Well...I didn't do the shred last night like I said I was going to
            But hubby & I took our doggie for a walk together...so in my mind that makes up for it!
            I am doing better with the eating though...so that's a start!

#496 barbiegirl_27

barbiegirl_27
            • 946 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 09:55 AM

lol, I didn't get to workout either last night....not even a walk! My parents are coming for one last visit before they head home to Vancouver....so Wednesday I will start up again...for sure this time!

#497 BachataBride

BachataBride
              • Banned
              • 9,310 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 10:01 AM

I'll start on Wednesday with you!!! (That way I get tonight free too! )

#498 barbiegirl_27

barbiegirl_27
                • 946 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 10:48 AM

lol, sounds like a deal!

#499 bride7474

bride7474
                  • 582 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 11:11 AM

I started this video yesterday! I am SO sore today! Is anyone following a certain eating plan at the same time or no?

#500 BachataBride

BachataBride
                    • Banned
                    • 9,310 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 04:38 PM

I refuse to diet! I love eating way too much!! But I am trying to cut down my portions & see how that goes!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users