Photo

Jillian Michaels 30 day Shred

• Please log in to reply
721 replies to this topic

#461 *Krista*

*Krista*
  • 819 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 12:02 PM

Hi ladies! I've started on level 2 (on day 6 of it now), and it's finally getting easier, but I tell ya, the first couple days on level 2 were like HOLY CRAP! lol! I've been doing a lot of reading on the high intensity workout thing, and I must say I'm glad to hear that because i've always been the kind of person where I like to workout for 20-30 minutes at a high intensity and that's it. I hate running/walking/weight lifting, etc if it lasts more than 30 minutes - it starts to bore me. Anyway, so I'm glad to hear that the best way to lose weight is shorter high intensity workouts. :)
    July 10, 2010 ~ This was the day I married my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for, and love... ~ Mrs. Allen

#462 barbiegirl_27

barbiegirl_27
    • 946 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 12:37 PM

I just started yesterday....and I hurt! lol
      I'll do it again today, but man oh man, not sure how much I'll be able to do!

#463 *Krista*

*Krista*
      • 819 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 12:59 PM

You can do it barbiegirl - just don't give up because it definitely works!!!
        July 10, 2010 ~ This was the day I married my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for, and love... ~ Mrs. Allen

#464 barbiegirl_27

barbiegirl_27
        • 946 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 01:43 PM

Thanks for the encouragement! I love that it only takes 20 mins to do.....I really have no excuses not to!

#465 daniepps

daniepps
          • 304 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 02:56 PM

I've been doing this for the few days. I'm actually on day 6. I usually take spinning class three times a week but I haven't been in about two weeks. I plan to start spin again tomorrow so hopefully with doing the 30 day shred everyday and taking spin classes three times a week, I'll be shredded at the end of 30 days! LOL

#466 Leigh17

Leigh17
            • 339 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 03:37 PM

I received my DVD in the mail yesterday & started the program last night. It's a great workout. I'm going to add it to my normal routine of running, biking or swimming. I'll do my longer workout in the morning & the 20 minute DVD in the evening. Unfortunately, I don't have 30 days to "shred." I'll have to get toned up in the 25 days I have until I leave for Cancun.

#467 *Krista*

*Krista*
              • 819 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 04:39 PM

Leigh - you will still notice a huge difference in 25 days especially if you add it to a regular one hour per day routine.

I've been doing it for about 3 weeks and I feel great!!!!! I've lost a couple inches and they are going to keep coming off! Just make sure if you are running/swimming/biking plus 30 day shred everyday - that's like 1- 1.5 hours of stuff per day, make sure you are eating enough so your body doesn't think it's starving itself and start to go backwards.

I started to notice that I wasn't dropping inches as fast over the last week and a half or so, and then when I calculated my calories, I was about 500 under where I need to be to keep burning but not put my body into starvation mode. Now that I've started eating a few hundred more calories, my body is back to burning! :)

#468 AishaB

AishaB
                • 2,350 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 04:41 PM

Love it! Should be doing it more but alas I am a procrastinator. But Jillian rules!
                  BDW the best place for my TYPE A personality!

#469 *Meagan*

*Meagan*
                  • 5,521 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 07:32 PM

I have all her videos and love to rotate thru them all. I did no more trouble zones last nnight and no matter how many times u do it. Its still a killer!

#470 vlynnw

vlynnw
                    • 6,003 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 08:16 PM

Just did 30 day shred for the first time today. Feels like a good workout and I think adding it to muay thai and biking will definitely be good for me and hopefully I can see some good results in 30 days.
                      Veronica & Adam - May 6, 2011 - Dreams Tulum

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users