Photo

Jillian Michaels 30 day Shred

• Please log in to reply
721 replies to this topic

#441 KarenM

KarenM
  • 1,920 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 10:21 AM

Did level 3 yesterday. Jumping jacks & butt-kicks with your hand weights! Definitely feeling it today.

#442 BachataBride

BachataBride
    • Banned
    • 9,310 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 03:16 PM

I'm back from vacation...(for almost 2 weeks now! lol) and hope to get back at it this weekend! I know it will work...I just have to keep forcing myself to do it. I'm such a slacker!

#443 btn1091

btn1091
      • 180 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 07:14 PM

CANADIANS... this video can be purchased at Chapters... along with all of Jillians other videos! I purchased the 30 day shred and the Trouble zone video by Jillian, I plan to add it to my regular gym routine to try and break the plateau?! I'll keep you updated!

#444 Angelina

Angelina
        • 57 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 07:21 PM

I am trying to decide between this and the p90x program, has anyone tried both?

#445 diamondpooch

diamondpooch
          • 546 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 08:44 PM

for some reason I cannot do home workout videos. I had the P90x and the Insanity and Brazilian Butt Lift all from BeachBody, and I can't make it through more than five minutes! But I work out at the gym and can run two miles and then lift for another 40 and I'm fine! What's my deal

#446 wendyjd

wendyjd
            • 968 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 09:18 PM

Just did level 1 tonight, haven't done it in at least a month, have been running/ exercising though. Shocked that I made it all the way through without stopping.

#447 *Krista*

*Krista*
              • 819 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 11:55 AM

So I did day 6 today of level 1, and I'm definitely noticing a huge difference in my stamina- my measurements are down 1 inch chest, 1/4 inch waist, and 1.5 hips, but my weight went up 2.5 pounds!!

I figure it's just muscle building, but still...frustrating, now I weigh more than I have ever in my life....
                July 10, 2010 ~ This was the day I married my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for, and love... ~ Mrs. Allen

#448 bobbysgirl

bobbysgirl
                • 184 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 11:10 PM

Don't let that 2.5lbs get you down... Don't get addicted to the scale. Do the work out, appreciate the fact that you are getting healthy. Those inches are important but measure them by the way your clothes fit, the way you look in the mirror, and the way you feel!

It's not all about the numbers, Keep up the hard work it will pay off!

#449 Sheree10

Sheree10
                  • 1,026 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 11:15 PM

My Jillian Micheals hasn;t been used in some time. I need to get back on track since I have 2 months left. I just need to find some motivation.
                    http://tickers.Ticke....03cf/event.png

BRIDE + GROOM + 60 GUESTS!!

#450 *Krista*

*Krista*
                    • 819 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 10:55 AM

Hey ladies, I'm on Day 9 today, got the FI doing it with me now! LOL! Level 1 is actually starting to get easy. I'm doing all the exercises with 5 pounds, except the lateral raises - I have to go down to 3 pounds. And the cardio is getting much easier. I'm not breathing nearly as heavy as before, and I can definitely see gains in my endurance and strength! I haven't seen too many changes (just a 1/4 inch in my waist, 1/2 inch in hips, and 1/2 inch in chest) with my body, but its only been about a week. I've been eating super super clean, so I hope by end of week 2 I will see more results.

How's everyone else doing
                      July 10, 2010 ~ This was the day I married my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for, and love... ~ Mrs. Allen

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users