Photo

Jillian Michaels 30 day Shred

• Please log in to reply
721 replies to this topic

#411 FutureMrsHolt

FutureMrsHolt
  • 168 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 02:20 PM

I did it for the first time last night and it totally kicked my butt! I'm sore today! I hope it gets easier but it seems like it does from what you ladies are saying!

#412 KarenM

KarenM
    • 1,920 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 05:27 PM

I love this work-out! Did it again today and whenever I take time off and then come back to it, I always remember how much I love it. You just feel good afterward!

#413 meldal101010

meldal101010
      • 444 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 02:08 PM

Soooo I bought the DVD yesterday & did my first day of Level One. OMG....the only part of my body that doesn't hurt today is my head. lol.

I LOVE it!!! Really works up a sweat & you can feel it kicking your a**! I can't wait to do it tonight!!!!

#414 Thomasjsgirl

Thomasjsgirl
        • 1,098 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 03:31 PM

After reading everybody's comments on this work-out DVD, I thought I'd give it a try. I watched a bit of it when I brought it home and thought to myself, ah, that's a breeze. Hmm. I actually did the work-out this afternoon, and I'm "shaking all over". Wow! I did NOT expect this from a workout that uses a few simple hand weights! I wish I had discovered this before I was married as may-be it would have motivated me to drop a few pounds and purchase the dress I really wanted to buy. Oh well, it's never too late to get in shape and let's face it, I'm not getting any younger here! Wish me luck that I can stick to it and not lose interest (which is what usually happens!)

Lucy & Tom - Married 24.11.08
          Wedding Review - Dreams PC:
          http://bestdestinati....24-08-a-35102/
          Leftover Wedding Items FS:
          http://bestdestinati....g-stuff-56124/

#415 meldal101010

meldal101010
          • 444 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 12:56 AM

You can stick to it!!! I just finished my 2nd day & it honestly felt easier today then yesterday. I really love it & can't wait to do it everyday :)

#416 bobbysgirl

bobbysgirl
            • 184 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 01:22 AM

Everybody stick to it... Its an amazing work out. Don't forget to focus on form when you get to level 3!

Yesterday I weighed in at 139!! that's 23 lbs!!! I haven't been under 140 in 3 years!

Thanks for all the support ladies, and Thanks Jillian Michaels!

#417 meg444

meg444
              • 153 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 12:36 AM

Hi ladies,

Just read this entire thread... hehe
                I have ordered the DVD from Amazon, and waiting impatiently for it to arrive!
                Can't wait to get started!
                I currently weigh 165, and would love to get down to 145... My wedding isn't until December, but I am a bridesmaid in my mom's wedding in June, so that is my short-term goal for now.
                I am planning on doing the DVD 6 days a week. Since it is only 30 minutes, I will be doing it at 6am before I get ready for work. I am starting weight watchers too, so I hope the combo of the DVD's and the Healthy Eating will work great.
                You ladies are so inspirational! Bobbysgirl, I just saw your weightloss ticker - 22 pounds! That's amazing!
                I will check in once I have completed day one :)
                http://i636.photobuc....bucketfeet.jpgMeg & Mike
                Grand Palladium Resort, Riviera Maya
                December 2, 2010

#418 rosieposie

rosieposie
                • 649 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 01:51 AM

wow, you ladies have enticed me to pick this up! been looking to switch to a good 30 min workout to mix with the gym and hot yoga.

going to try this out because if i hear tony horton say "bring it" or "ab-ripper-x" i'm going to break something!

#419 meg444

meg444
                  • 153 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 03:35 PM

Purolator just dropped my DVD off! Looking forward to trying it out tonight!
                    http://i636.photobuc....bucketfeet.jpgMeg & Mike
                    Grand Palladium Resort, Riviera Maya
                    December 2, 2010

#420 rosieposie

rosieposie
                    • 649 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 12:23 AM

borrowed my friend's sister's copy until mine arrives. i just tried it, and it's great! short, to the point and makes your muscles burn!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users