• Please log in to reply
721 replies to this topic

#401 mnh1983

mnh1983
  • 743 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 07:36 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Melidell
    Ughh... I tried level two and it's pretty hard. I'm really uncoordinated so that doesn't help. I'm not too sore from it, though, but I'm wondering if I wasn't doing it completely right. I think I'll stick with level two but maybe alternate it with level one every once in a while until I get the hang of it.
    That's what I've been doing. Level 2 is tough, but I don't feel like I got anything from it later. I've tried to mix the two together.

#402 Lucky Bride

Lucky Bride
    • 15 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 07:41 AM

I have just started drinking warm to hot water every day and I loose weight when I do not exercise

#403 Tennyt1

Tennyt1
      • 1,131 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 11:55 AM

I did level 1 for the first time this morning! I feel great so far and I hope to continue through out the week. Wish me luck.
        http://dwdf.daisypath.com/e8thm5.png

~April 2, 2011 ~ Sandals Grand Ocho Rios ~
        ~52 Guest booked plus the Bride & Groom~

#404 MDLady

MDLady
        • 433 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 02:51 PM

I don't have much weight to lose at all but I do need to tone up, I'm starting to get a little flabby and hate it. Is this program good for building muscle (feminine, not huge bulky man muscles) or is it more geared towards weight loss?

#405 bobbysgirl

bobbysgirl
          • 184 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 04:25 PM

I think you could definately use it just to tone. There is kind of a lot of cardio but the strength part of it is pretty kick a** too :)

#406 Melidell

Melidell
            • 1,091 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 07:46 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by MDLady
              I don't have much weight to lose at all but I do need to tone up, I'm starting to get a little flabby and hate it. Is this program good for building muscle (feminine, not huge bulky man muscles) or is it more geared towards weight loss?
              I'm using it just to tone- I really didn't need to lose more than 5 pounds maybe, that was gone in a few weeks. It'll build lean muscles- it's all high reps with low weights. I can see a real difference in the way my arms, legs and butt look. Besides, estrogen keeps our muscle mass naturally leaner- you'd have to work really long and hard to get bulky, manly muscles.
              Loving married life!

#407 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
              • 5,078 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 09:22 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Melidell
                I'm using it just to tone- I really didn't need to lose more than 5 pounds maybe, that was gone in a few weeks. It'll build lean muscles- it's all high reps with low weights. I can see a real difference in the way my arms, legs and butt look. Besides, estrogen keeps our muscle mass naturally leaner- you'd have to work really long and hard to get bulky, manly muscles.
                I def agree with this. I've been doing this for over a year and I never get bored.

#408 Tifany

Tifany
                • 248 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 10:59 AM

I've been doing it for nearly two weeks now and love it. Just realized I meant to do Level 2 today and did Level 1 again. Oops! I'm looking forward to tomorrow's new challenge!

I can tell that my pants are looser. Plus, I achieved my weight goal for April 1. Now off to achieve June 1's weight goal (5lbs less!)

#409 BachataBride

BachataBride
                  • Banned
                  • 9,310 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 01:13 PM

I've only done it twice now...but I LOVE it!! I'm hoping to do every second day - I'll be more than happy with that!!

#410 meldal101010

meldal101010
                    • 444 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 01:05 PM

I am going to buy this DVD ASAP!!!! Soooo excited to try it out. I really just need to tone up & lose 5 pounds & from all the reviews i've read on it, this video kicks a**!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users