Photo

Jillian Michaels 30 day Shred

• Please log in to reply
721 replies to this topic

#391 bobbysgirl

bobbysgirl
  • 184 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 08:14 PM

I felt the same way after level2... I figured out I was doing a lot of the stuff wrong kinda... The planks are easy to do wrong, if your hands are not directly below your shoulders on the ground you arent in the correct position and you aren't working the muscles you are supposed to.

also in the part where you do squats front then back, you have to make sure your knees don't go past your toes or you won't be working the muscles in your legs just injuring your knees.

Level 1 kicked my butt everyday I was almost scared to go to level 2, then i felt the same way about going up to level 3... I'm doing level 3 now, but most of the modified stuff, it's kinda like level 2.5 i guess :)

SO just make sure you concentrate on your form and level 2 will surely start to hurt as much as level 1

#392 mnh1983

mnh1983
    • 743 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 09:00 PM

Thanks!

I've tried hard to do them like she says, but I'll pay more attention to my form tomorrow.

#393 Melidell

Melidell
      • 1,091 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 01:06 AM

Thanks for the tip about level two. I think I'm just about ready to move up to it so I'll watch my form when I do (maybe I'll get FI to watch me to make sure I'm doing it right). I'm a bit scared of level two. Level one has gotten a lot easier than it was but it's still pretty hard.

Is anyone noticing a difference at all in how they look/ their weight while they use this DVD? I think I'm seeing a change now- especially around my arms and my abs. Things seem tighter somehow.
        Loving married life!

#394 *Meagan*

*Meagan*
        • 5,521 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 01:16 AM

I did this workout series for about a month and a half before our wedding. and def noticed a difference. I lost about 10 pounds and a jean size! And I def felt more toned and good about myself.

Im still doing it, I just need to get into it more (now since its after the wedding)

#395 mnh1983

mnh1983
          • 743 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 08:20 PM

After my first week of doing the dvd, I lost 2 pounds. Not a whole lot (could be fluctuation in water weight?). I'll weigh again this weekend and see if more weight came off. If so, I'll contribute it to the Shred.

#396 poohshek

poohshek
            • 1,456 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 09:48 PM

Excellent! Keep up the good work!
              After my first week of doing the dvd, I lost 2 pounds. Not a whole lot (could be fluctuation in water weight?). I'll weigh again this weekend and see if more weight came off. If so, I'll contribute it to the Shred.

#397 Melidell

Melidell
              • 1,091 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 11:11 AM

I noticed yesterday that my clothes are looking better on me. I think it's working! I'm going to try to move up to level two today- wish me luck!
                Loving married life!

#398 mnh1983

mnh1983
                • 743 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 11:31 AM

Although I'm not losing a ton of weight, my pants are feeling a little more loose! Yay!

#399 LadyD

LadyD
                  • 108 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 08:49 PM

I just started this work out today. With a little less than 2 months to go, I need to turn it up a notch. The level 1 workout seemed failry easy even though I was sweating quite a bit. A few hours later, and i'm starting to feel a little sore.

Will try to do everything....hoping to loose the last 10 pounds!!
                    Enjoyed a FANTASIC wedding in Mobay with 95 of our closest friends and family!!

#400 Melidell

Melidell
                    • 1,091 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 03:53 PM

Ughh... I tried level two and it's pretty hard. I'm really uncoordinated so that doesn't help. I'm not too sore from it, though, but I'm wondering if I wasn't doing it completely right. I think I'll stick with level two but maybe alternate it with level one every once in a while until I get the hang of it.
                      Loving married life!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users