Photo

Jillian Michaels 30 day Shred

• Please log in to reply
721 replies to this topic

#361 Tifany

Tifany
  • 248 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 02:56 PM

I ordered 30 day shred the other day on Amazon. Should get here on Monday! :) I'll write again with my initial review!

#362 bobbysgirl

bobbysgirl
    • 184 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 04:17 AM

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! 30 day shred! It kicks my butt! I'm on my 5th day of level 1. It's starting to get a little easier, but I watched level 3 the other day feeling motivated and I don't know if I'll be ready for that ever in life! LOL

#363 Mischaka

Mischaka
      • 969 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 04:35 AM

i'm going to Netflix this.

#364 momichele

momichele
        • 203 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 01:30 PM

I am not doing the 30 day Shred but bought Jillian's Make the Cut book. I have been trying it our slower so I don't over do it but I have seen more muscle in my arms. I tend to bulk up so I need to be careful. I may have to but the 20 min workout for times I can't make it to the gym. I also do Yoga 1-2 times a week.

#365 AlexsBride

AlexsBride
          • 401 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 01:41 PM

Ok this may sound like a stupid question but is this DVD appropriate for a pregnant gal? I would tone it down if needed. I am 20 weeks along and still have no pregnant belly and Doc said it's fine to work out if I feel like it...
            Mom to two beautiful girls, Izzy and Delilah and about to marry their Daddy! :)

#366 bobbysgirl

bobbysgirl
            • 184 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 05:31 PM

I don't think I would suggest it for a pregnant girl... It's pretty strenuous. I mean I know you can work out at the same level you worked out at before you were prego, but there is a lot of jumping and strength stuff that might not be great for you... Maybe try a pregnant pilates or yoga video...

#367 Tam

Tam
              • 551 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 06:42 PM

I would agree with bobbysgirl. It is pretty strenuous and intense. I would be safe and stick with a video designed for pregnancy. I saw some at future shop when I bought the shred video the other day.

#368 whitechocolate

whitechocolate
                • 127 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 01:54 AM

I just read through this whole thread and got so excited I ordered it right away on amazon! I think I'm one of those skinny fat girls, so I'm hoping this will help me tone up and lose about 10 lbs.

#369 FutureMsMoulton

FutureMsMoulton
                  • 762 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 04:11 PM

WhiteChocolate- I LOVE the program... I have never sweated so much in my life! Good Luck and check in and let us know how sore you are!!

#370 Tennyt1

Tennyt1
                    • 1,131 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 12:43 AM

I'm so excited about this video, I'm going to target tomorrow to pick it up. I'm going to start with the 5lb weights.
                      http://dwdf.daisypath.com/e8thm5.png

~April 2, 2011 ~ Sandals Grand Ocho Rios ~
                      ~52 Guest booked plus the Bride & Groom~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users