Photo

Jillian Michaels 30 day Shred

• Please log in to reply
721 replies to this topic

#301 damaris

damaris
  • 462 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 12:52 AM

I get up in the morning and workout with my Fiance. I'm obsessed with Jillian Michaels.to the point where my FI is not threatened by no man, but he sees her on Tv and hates her lol. Anyways i work out to her Jillianmichaels.com workouts.she gives you a routine for everyday, and I do pilates twice a week. Lost 6 lbs so far!!! 10 to go.
    65 BOOKED PLUS BRIDE & GROOM

http://global.thekno...rs/tt22b9e.aspx

#302 KarenM

KarenM
    • 1,920 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 02:06 PM

That's amazing Damaris!! and funny about your FI :) Keep it up lady!

#303 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
      • 2,528 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 04:29 PM

So I started the shred this morning... WOW. I think I have a new favorite line of workout DVD's!! They are so cheap too, its easy to get a good library going haha
        Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

#304 hat0112

hat0112
        • 1,219 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 04:47 PM

I have the 30 Day shred and I love it. It’s a great workout for when you don’t have a lot of time or you don’t feel like working out. I just got the Boost Your Metabolism dvd and it is great! No weights or equipment; just you, a mat, and Jillian. It is a really great workout.

I have P90x, but I can’t get time to workout out for an hour or more every day. It just isn’t possible. I do use the core synergistic dvd still.

Hopefully between all that and my treadmill and elliptical I have I will get myself into gear to lose the last 20 lbs. Once I lost 25 I kind of stopped and I need to get myself going. Maybe I can go dress shopping soon and I bet that will work!
          Wedding 10/22/10 Westin Aruba

I love being a Mrs.!

#305 KarenM

KarenM
          • 1,920 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 05:00 PM

ns- I know! I love this workout!

hat- I've been wanting to get the boost your metabolism one. how is it?

Both of you are rocking it out w/ the weight loss! I'm so impressed!

#306 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
            • 2,528 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 05:33 PM

I hit a plateau now though, so I need to get something moving here lol I will be interested to hear abut the boost your metabolism one too!

#307 echo2_62

echo2_62
              • 1,049 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 06:06 PM

Hey girls! I'm totally new onto this thread but after reading through it the last few days i decided to give this a try! I bought the Making the Cut book last night that I've just started reading through and I'm really interested in since FI and I have been making a point of trying to cook better meals every night for ourselves and i figured any diet changes would be easy enough to incorporate at this time.

I bought the 30 day shred dvd as well of course but haven't started it yet although i'm totally determined to before the end of the week! I'm in this to lose about 14-16lbs which seems to be kind of the target weight loss for this book/dvd combo so I'm really hoping it works!!

#308 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
                • 2,528 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 08:02 PM

Welcome Meghan! I started it today and it is pretty tough!!

#309 Angel

Angel
                  • 2,635 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 11:37 PM

So after reading this thread I may have to give it a try. I work out 6 days a week and I'm getting a little bored. I just had a baby and I want to lose 10 extra pounds. I think I need something a little more challenging and I may have to see what Jillian has cooked up.

#310 **~Linda~**

**~Linda~**
                    • 1,326 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 11:57 PM

This work out is definitely kick in a rear! I exercise regularly for 2 hrs a day hard core and this DVD still kicks my butt!

Edited to say that the Boost your Metabolism one is also great!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users