Photo

Jillian Michaels 30 day Shred

• Please log in to reply
721 replies to this topic

#291 candicemarie

candicemarie
  • 271 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 03:03 PM

I LOVE this DVD, too! I bought it back in February and it's seriously fantastic. I go through spells of off and on every couple months b/c I like to do it everyday. Right now, I'm off but will start back up next Monday. I'm looking forward to it and dreding it at the same time haha!My sister shells out a crap-ton of money every month for the gym & personal trainer and doesn't see 1/2 the results I have seen.

#292 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
    • 5,078 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 03:40 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by candicemarie
      I LOVE this DVD, too! I bought it back in February and it's seriously fantastic. I go through spells of off and on every couple months b/c I like to do it everyday. Right now, I'm off but will start back up next Monday. I'm looking forward to it and dreding it at the same time haha!My sister shells out a crap-ton of money every month for the gym & personal trainer and doesn't see 1/2 the results I have seen.
      Yeah, i totally believe that you CAN get in shape if you use your own body for resistance but then some people just can't work out at home if they need someone telling them what to do!

#293 Beach Bride 80

Beach Bride 80
      • 151 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 01:23 PM

I just got this video and did the first workout yesterday. Today I am feeling the pain!! I consider myself to be in decent shape, I run about 3-4 times each week, but haven't been lifting regularly, so hopefully this will whip me into shape. It's amazing you can get such a good workout in 20 min.

#294 Melidell

Melidell
        • 1,091 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 02:40 PM

I just bought this DVD and wanted to give this thread a bump. Is anyone still doing this? I'm trying to get motivated to put it on tonight, we'll see if I can talk myself into it.
          Loving married life!

#295 KarenM

KarenM
          • 1,920 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 03:34 PM

I love this work-out! I keep falling on & off the wagon, but I just did it again yesterday. I'm still only on level 1, but once I get my endurance back up I'll move on to level 2. Trying to do it 4 times a week so I'll see how it goes. Can't believe you can get such a good workout in 20+ min! I also wanna get No More Trouble Zones - have heard a lot of great things about that too.

#296 CHAKLIT

CHAKLIT
            • 260 posts

Posted 11 October 2009 - 09:37 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Azilla
              I just got this late last night, and I have been all ansty to go home and try it out! I have a LOT of weight to drop, for wedding and health reasons, so I'm hoping this and my shiny new treadmill will help out!

Same here...ordered this DVD...my fiance just put together the new treadmill...hopefully I can get my cholesterol and weight down!
              I've booked Heather Parker for my photographer for my April 2, 2011 wedding in Ochi Rios, Jamaica. If anyone is getting married in Jamaica days before or after me and is interested sharing her travel expenses to save few wedding budget bucks, let me know. Take a look at her work for Moon Dance...

#297 KarenM

KarenM
              • 1,920 posts

Posted 11 October 2009 - 10:33 PM

I ordered no more trouble zones, got it last week & did it once - it kicked my butt!!

keep up the good work girls!

#298 FutureMsMoulton

FutureMsMoulton
                • 762 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 09:33 AM

I am doing P90X right now but I want to punch Tony Horton in the face everytime I do it.... so I am thinking that maybe I need to try these videos for a while. I have to run to Target or Walmart today and I will check back in a couple days!

#299 JCrosby

JCrosby
                  • 138 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 07:26 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by FutureMsMoulton
                    I am doing P90X right now but I want to punch Tony Horton in the face everytime I do it.... so I am thinking that maybe I need to try these videos for a while. I have to run to Target or Walmart today and I will check back in a couple days!
                    haha....I started to feel the same way about Tony so I'm on to Jilian now. Did you get it? IMO, it's a great workout.

#300 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
                    • 2,528 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 12:28 AM

I'm starting 30 day shred tomorrow morning, I can't wait!!
                      Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users