*Casey*
  • 5,209 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 04:24 PM

Is exercise TV the same at fit TV?

#22 DallasAshli

DallasAshli
    • 451 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 12:10 AM

I'm thinking about getting this...has anyone seen good results yet?

Thanks!

#23 *Casey*

*Casey*
      • 5,209 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 02:44 PM

Me too... Sounds better than a personal trainer which I checked on at my gym and it's $225 for 5 sessions!!! Isn't that freaking outrageous?

#24 DallasAshli

DallasAshli
        • 451 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 02:55 PM

I dont know what the going rate is for a trainer, but I think the $7.49 DVD is better :) I bought it last night, so hopefully I will be in bikini shape in 30 days. I've got 85 days till the wedding!

#25 *Casey*

*Casey*
          • 5,209 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 02:57 PM

When do you get it in?

#26 DallasAshli

DallasAshli
            • 451 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 03:00 PM

It said 3 business days from yesterday....so early next week? I only bought the one dvd, so it shouldnt take too long.

It had great reviews and its only a 27 minute routine including warm-up so I can do it in the am. I hope it works!

#27 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 3,490 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 03:03 PM

Hi girls! I got mine a couple of weeks ago but with the holidays and everything I haven't been doing it daily (but will start...hopefully tomorrow )

anyway, the few times that I have done it has been good! I workout pretty regularly anyway but after doing the shred twice in a row I was rather sore and that was just level one! I think I am ready to tackle level 2 but I think this one will be worth the money if you stay on it!

I am going to start today religiously! anyone want to join me?!

#28 DallasAshli

DallasAshli
                • 451 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 03:10 PM

Oh, I will totally join you...as soon as i get it!! I really want to lose inches around my waist to look better in a bikini. I already run 3x a week and Im going to start doing an hour long walk on off days with my SIL so she can get into shape for the wedding too (she's got more to lose than me).

I hope Jillian can tone and sculpt me as well as help drop some extra pounds :) Oh - one reviewer said her heart monitor said she was working off 300 calories per work-out. 300 cals in 27 minutes? - SIGN ME UP!

#29 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 3,490 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 03:17 PM

it is a good workout...be sure to get some hand weights if you dont have some already...I am pushing myself too to use more weight...

I used 10lb'ers with workout 1 the other day...my arms were jello!

great! let me know when you get it! I will keep you all updated on my progress too!

#30 FoxyBride

FoxyBride
                    • 609 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 03:30 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Andi
                      it is a good workout...be sure to get some hand weights if you dont have some already...I am pushing myself too to use more weight...

I used 10lb'ers with workout 1 the other day...my arms were jello!

great! let me know when you get it! I will keep you all updated on my progress too!
                      10lbs?! Crazy woman! I use 2lbs and that's pushing it. When I can convince FI to join me he only uses 5lbs and he's 6'4 250lbs!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users