Photo

Jillian Michaels 30 day Shred

• Please log in to reply
721 replies to this topic

#191 Mel&B

Mel&B
  • 613 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 03:10 PM

Here's the scoop on calorie burn. I've been rotating between level 2 and 3. I burn an average of 200 calories for each workout. I only burn about 165 calories jogging on the treadmill for 20 minutes (just let you know that for comparison).

#192 Kristy!

Kristy!

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 6,368 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 04:22 PM

Thanks for the info. That's great to know! How's everyone doing?

#193 deefalvey

deefalvey
      • 521 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 04:44 PM

I tried level 3 last night, not because I thought I was ready, but because I was getting kinda bored with level 2. WOW! What a workout!!
        Bill and DeannaJuly 24, 2009

#194 drtracy

drtracy
        • 436 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 04:57 PM

I just started 6 days ago and I'm down another 2 pounds. I really started to hit my plateau with regular diet and exercise so I was pretty excited to lose some more. These last 10 sure are a struggle! :)

#195 YaelM

YaelM

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 5,369 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 05:08 PM

Tracy thats great!!! I hate my scale...ive decided its broken - but I do feel stronger and really enjoy the work outs

#196 SgtPepperette

SgtPepperette
            • 1,225 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 05:45 PM

I fell off the Jillian wagon 2 weeks ago, but plan to get back on tonight actually. I was so happy with the results I was seeing. It really is an awesome workout!

I saw muscles I never knew I had!

#197 deefalvey

deefalvey
              • 521 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 06:15 PM

yoAzul - you are too funny! I'm in the same boat!! My clothes are getting bigger and bigger, but the number on that scale just WON'T go DOWN any more!!! Why am I so dependant on the scale?
                Bill and DeannaJuly 24, 2009

#198 YaelM

YaelM

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 5,369 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 06:16 PM

deefalvey - scales are evil...every morning i tell myself Im not getting on it and then i do and then i yell at it haha. But thats great your clothes are getting bigger!!!!!

#199 JHarwood2Be

JHarwood2Be
                  • 687 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 07:56 PM

I have fallen off the wagon too for the past 2 weeks probably. I feel like level 1 gave me some good results and if I ever get started again, I'm on to level 2.
                    Photography by Tamm's Photos
                    http://www.ezticker.....aya/ticker.png

#200 drtracy

drtracy
                    • 436 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 08:30 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by deefalvey
                      yoAzul - you are too funny! I'm in the same boat!! My clothes are getting bigger and bigger, but the number on that scale just WON'T go DOWN any more!!! Why am I so dependant on the scale?
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by yoAzul
                      deefalvey - scales are evil...every morning i tell myself Im not getting on it and then i do and then i yell at it haha. But thats great your clothes are getting bigger!!!!!
                      I use our Wii Fit to weigh myself, this is evil. It says "oof" everytime you step on the scale. And it keeps track of your weight. Seriously, if you go up more than a pound it starts asking a ton of questions as to why you've gained weight. Never want to gain weight again, don't want to piss off the Wii...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users