Photo

Jillian Michaels 30 day Shred

• Please log in to reply
721 replies to this topic

#171 laybar

laybar
  • 249 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 12:59 PM

she came out with 2 new dvd's & is offering it on ExerciseTV on demand through time warner cable!! so excited.. i have her book too & also am a member online, so i have so many workouts to choose from.. but i must tell you ladies.. if you dont follow a diet (@least count calories), you will feel stronger, but you might not get much slimmer.. i am now following a 1200 calorie diet & it sucks to count but it is what it is.. when they say that alcohol is empty calories.. they're not kidding! i like to have a glass of wine @ the end of the day to mellow out, but that cuts 100 calories that i could consume with food! w/ me having incorporated this diet, i have lost 5 lbs just this week. & i have been a hard core JM fanatic since october.. just not so good on the diet.. i've been wondering why i saw differences in my body, sure, but i wasnt losing the excess fat that i wanted to.. anyway, thought i'd share so you can see the difference.

#172 jetsbride

jetsbride
    • 794 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 01:22 PM

I got the dvd and also the book for the 30 pound shred, I am very excited to start the program but not so thrilled about the eating part. Hopefully it won't be too hard!!

#173 *Casey*

*Casey*
      • 5,209 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 01:32 PM

Hate to say it, but it is hard... If it weren't hard than everyone would be stick thin. But it's so worth it!

#174 Christinamaria22

Christinamaria22
        • 358 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 06:44 PM

just purchased the 30 day shred with 2 and 5 pound weights and a yoga mat.... WISH ME LUCK.. it will be here on the 11th!

#175 *Casey*

*Casey*
          • 5,209 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 12:54 PM

Does circuit 3 on level 2 KILL anyone else?

#176 Kristy!

Kristy!

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 6,368 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 01:11 PM

I just tried level 2 last night. I don't really like it. Not because it's hard (which is it!), but I feel really awkward. It's also hard to do if someone lives below you because some of those exercises really make you bang on the floor. I think I will go back to level 1 for now and bump up the weight a little bit and occassionally throw level 2 in there. I wonder what the third level is like! (I'm definitely not there yet!)

#177 calchik

calchik
              • 166 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 05:41 PM

finally got my dvd. did it with FI and we both found that level 1 was meh. sure the push ups were hard for me but he hardly broke a sweat. hopefully level 2 will be better

#178 Tiffiney01

Tiffiney01
                • 266 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 10:59 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Kristy!
                  I just tried level 2 last night. I don't really like it. Not because it's hard (which is it!), but I feel really awkward. It's also hard to do if someone lives below you because some of those exercises really make you bang on the floor. I think I will go back to level 1 for now and bump up the weight a little bit and occassionally throw level 2 in there. I wonder what the third level is like! (I'm definitely not there yet!)
                  I agree with you about it being hard to do some of the exercises when someone lives below you. What I do is when those excerises come up I do extra squats.
                  Mr & Mrs Newby

#179 *Casey*

*Casey*
                  • 5,209 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 11:32 AM

Well, I have a laundromat under my apartment, and they screwed up my clothes one time, so I stop extra hard sometimes... Lol.

#180 jetsbride

jetsbride
                    • 794 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 11:25 PM

I am going to start the videos tomorrow, I am very excited!!! What is anyones opinion on Jillians diet plan for the 30 day shred, I want to do it along with the video however both my fiance and I did the test for our body types and we have different body types, this means we have to make 2 different meal plans...not very accomodating, anyone else have this problem??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users