Photo

Jillian Michaels 30 day Shred

• Please log in to reply
721 replies to this topic

#101 Jen_S

Jen_S
  • 3,737 posts

Posted 17 January 2009 - 11:20 AM

Oh I think I am going to get the book. I just did level two.
    Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#102 *Casey*

*Casey*
    • 5,209 posts

Posted 18 January 2009 - 03:27 PM

I've done 4 days on level 1 with 4lb weights... I can already feel it getting easier and easier each day. YEA! I really hope this works!

#103 DallasAshli

DallasAshli
      • 451 posts

Posted 18 January 2009 - 11:56 PM

I'm back! I got really sick last week and pretty much stayed in bed. But now Im back on track with my 30 day shred and diet!! BD pics are coming up so Im super motivated!

I'm excited to be exercising again....does that make me crazy? Haha :)

#104 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 3,490 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 03:49 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by DallasAshli
          I'm back! I got really sick last week and pretty much stayed in bed. But now Im back on track with my 30 day shred and diet!! BD pics are coming up so Im super motivated!

I'm excited to be exercising again....does that make me crazy? Haha :)

My BD pics are coming up too! that is one of my motivating factors to get up and actually do the video!

When are yours?

#105 DallasAshli

DallasAshli
          • 451 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 04:00 PM

My BDs are at the end of February. I pretty much have 30 days from right now :)

I did the level 1 workout this morning but kinda took it easy since I had been sick. My heart monitor said I burned 184 calories. That's just based on heart rate, and not muscle/strength training so Im not sure what the total cals burned would be.

#106 Jen_S

Jen_S
            • 3,737 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 04:02 PM

This video is awesome I must say. Yesterday I did level 3 with 3lbs weights let me tell you it is TOUGH I was grunting through most of it my FI kept coming in to check on me lol I was sore during the warm up, but I did get through it. I plan on doing it again tonight. I have my BD picts on Sunday so I am trying to every extra bit I can before that.

#107 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 3,490 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 04:07 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by DallasAshli
                My BDs are at the end of February. I pretty much have 30 days from right now :)

I did the level 1 workout this morning but kinda took it easy since I had been sick. My heart monitor said I burned 184 calories. That's just based on heart rate, and not muscle/strength training so Im not sure what the total cals burned would be.

ack! we are in the same boat...i pretty much have 30 days too, mine are Feb 21st!
                184 calories on level one? that is not too bad for a 30 minute period! let me know what your monitor says when you get to level 2 and 3, i am just interested to know!

#108 Jen_S

Jen_S
                • 3,737 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 04:09 PM

Oh I will wear my heart rate monitor tonight and let you know what it is.

#109 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 3,490 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 04:17 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by jkcz0702
                    Oh I will wear my heart rate monitor tonight and let you know what it is.
                    oooh great thanks!

I just noticed your ticker...your wedding is soooo close!

#110 DallasAshli

DallasAshli
                    • 451 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 04:22 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Andi
                      ack! we are in the same boat...i pretty much have 30 days too, mine are Feb 21st!
                      184 calories on level one? that is not too bad for a 30 minute period! let me know what your monitor says when you get to level 2 and 3, i am just interested to know!
                      Yes - that's when mine are! I'm on a diet called "you can eat that after the wedding". Haha :) My co-worker brought homemade carrot cake in today - its so hard to resist!!

I will let you know about the calories burned!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users