Photo

SPAMMER: sharon nagassar flowers

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#21 KatyKo

KatyKo
  • 851 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 11:07 PM

Wow, I wanted to use this company too. She has the perfect bouquet that was actually the inspiration for my colors. I am so bummed.

Looks like she was doing well with getting BDW business...but not anymore.

I wonder if I could show someone else the bouquet I am in love with

#22 Tara

Tara
    • 473 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 12:10 AM

I'm pretty bummed, too. Guess I should have realized when the prices and quality seemed too good to be true. Maybe this is my sign to just take the flowers included with my "free" wedding.

#23 2bebridejamaica

2bebridejamaica
      • 1,206 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 08:43 AM

I wish I could find someone else because as of today I only have 45 days left... and in part... I feel really crappy but I told her about the site a while back when I found her on ebay... back in June or so.

Tammy or Alyssa could you PM me with the fake "brides".. I would really like to know who they pretended to be.

I will say this.... her work seems to be wonderful, she has sent me almost a proof of everything I ordered to make sure I am happy with it. She even created centerpieces for me to bring down that would fit into a suitcase without getting smashed. My 18 piece order is set to arrive in 2 weeks.

Grrrrrrr I am sooo bummed yet angry she would go about it like this.

#24 Shay2679

Shay2679
        • 493 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 08:51 AM

I too just about went with Sharon. I received a really good quote, it just took a really long time, and ultimately I went with AA.

It's so hard to say now, at this point, whether her work is good or not. I mean, I remember reading threads or posts from "brides" who were very satisfied with their bouquets...but...the dishonesty of some, ruins any credibility Sharon had in my mind.

She may have a really great product, and unfortunately by manipulating brides one way or another, will probably significantly hurt her business...here anyways. Sucks to be her.

#25 AwesomeBride

AwesomeBride
          • 101 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 08:54 AM

Aggghhh,

I have had such computer issues for the last month or so and I am finally up and running better than ever

Yesterday, I actually got a quote from the resort's florist and they are charging me almost $1000 for my flowers so I remembered seeing info on the board about someone's recent purchase from Sharon so I emailed her for info and she quoted me $350. I am glad that I read this before agreeing to anything.

Thank you for the heads up.

#26 Mrs D To Be!

Mrs D To Be!
            • 1,634 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 09:16 AM

thanks for the heads up. Its so pointless doing something like that when forums have mods - people will always be found out.

such a shame

#27 bridget917

bridget917
              • 140 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 09:21 PM

I'm a bride (with a real account) that used Sharon. Actually, I started a thread about her company months ago after finding her on Ebay and having her do my flowers and being absolutely blown away by the quality of the product and the kindness in which she corresponded with me. I sent her a message letting her know that I liked her work so much that I mentioned her on this board so that other girls would know about her. I know she mentioned to me that she signed up here to help girls with questions, etc., but I know there were several other brides other than me that used her services and were very happy with the product she delivered. If you look under the "flowers" board (can't remember the exact name!) you'll find the thread that I started...something like "Fake Bouquets: Another Vendor Option". If you have any questions, feel free to email me!

#28 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                • 11,659 posts
                • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 27 September 2008 - 10:23 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by bridget917
                http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t23057

Here is the link to the tread I started.
                bridget, if you are in correspondence with her can you ask why she felt the need to created ake accounts and pretend to be clients?

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
                Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#29 bridget917

bridget917
                • 140 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 10:27 PM

Tammy, she told me that she did not create the id's and that she checked and her assistant also claims to not have done it either. She said she was just waiting for her "waiting period" to be over so that they could start advertising here. I don't know everything that happened (obviously I just now found the thread) but I can say that Sharon is extremely upset about everything and would like to get to the bottom of it all.

#30 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                  • 11,659 posts
                  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 27 September 2008 - 10:35 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by bridget917
                  Tammy, she told me that she did not create the id's and that she checked and her assistant also claims to not have done it either. She said she was just waiting for her "waiting period" to be over so that they could start advertising here. I don't know everything that happened (obviously I just now found the thread) but I can say that Sharon is extremely upset about everything and would like to get to the bottom of it all.
                  gosh, i hate to say it bridget but she is straight lying to you and making you look like a fool.

she created a fake account named "misha" that pretended to be a bride that used her. the email address to this "misha" account is to an account that is sharon@wed****.com

then there is another user "max1520" that also was registered to an email address that was sharon@beautifulxxxx.com and also had the same IP address as sharon's IP that she used to register with.

so she can either come clean and tell the truth or continue to pretend to not know what we are talking about...

unless someone hacked into her email accounts for the sole purpose of advertising her business....those evil hackers :)

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
                  Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                  Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                  Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                  sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                  Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users