Sign in to follow this  
TammyWright

SPAMMER: sharon nagassar flowers

I'm not saying what did or didn't happen--just what I was told. I feel somewhat liable being that I first brought it here months ago! I prefer not to get in the middle of anything, I just have to give everyone the benefit of the doubt.

Hey Everyone,

I would just like to say that I've also ordered my flowers from Sharon......they are currently en route to me. All the photos and samples she sent to me have been wonderful and she has

been so friendly and patient with all of our correspondence. Plus i'm saving almost $600 going through her and I'm getting exactly what I want!

It's too bad to hear about all this fake account stuff, but I wouldn't write her off completely....she's very talented and I would definately recommend

her to anyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosieM View Post
I am very interested because I am looking for Mango Calla Lillies. Are the Flormatique type flowers? What colors did you order?
It really confuses me that those orangy floramatique callas are called "mango." I ordered some samples from a wholesaler and none of the floramatique flower colors are called "mango." I ordered the amber ones, so I hope that they look good!

the truth of the matter is that she did create fake accounts and pretend to be a bride. that goes against the rules and is so wrong...it pretty much negates any few positive experiences others may have had.

because of her behavior ALL posts about her will be deleted. she will NOT be allowed to advertise or benefit from this forum unless she emails me with an explanation AND an apology on why she did what she did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tammy Host View Post
the truth of the matter is that she did create fake accounts and pretend to be a bride. that goes against the rules and is so wrong...it pretty much negates any few positive experiences others may have had.

because of her behavior ALL posts about her will be deleted. she will NOT be allowed to advertise or benefit from this forum unless she emails me with an explanation AND an apology on why she did what she did.
OMG are you kidding me? i think it sucks that she created fake accounts and then lied about it and 'wants to get to the bottom of it' by bringing one of the brides into the middle of it - great business ethics

Tammy - i completely agree with you about her posts - this is B.S. that she is benefiting from your forum when other Vendors follow the rules and don't try to get business by lying or being deceitful. liar.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosieM View Post
I agree it was not right what she did. I don't mean to give an opposite opinion but won't this also punish brides? Could you possibly leave the info but place something in each post about that she did? That way you could help brides and still let everyone know what she did?
she does not get to benefit for breaking the rules of the forum. she does not deserve to get higher search rankings, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatyKo View Post
This was the post that made me question using Sharon...not sure if this even helps out the situation or not, but I thought it was interesting.
http://bestdestinationwedding.com/forum/t27034-2

To this post, the lady in Canada sells Sharon's flowers for her, so that was the confusion there. Just so I am not making things worse for her.