Sign in to follow this  
DanielleNDerek

My Surprise Bridal Shower Was Sunday

It looks like a great shower!! I love the candy buffet! I thought about the opening presents deal a lot before my shower and that helped me deal with it. You should be just fine for your wedding!

OMG, that candy and cake look delish! And your FMIL looks like a teenager! Ok, that's an exaggeration, but she looks so young! It's nice to know what you look like, Danielle, cuz the avatar's are so tiny. You look good in purple.

Thanks carly. fmil is really young looking. she is a health nut and it shows!

I'm hoping to get more pics from the shower to show ya girls a pic of me and derek. there werent any on my camera but i know the pics are out there somewhere.

Oh YAY Danielle! Thanks for posting! How awesome! They really went out! I love the candle holders by your cake - OMG and that cake looks YUMMY! Did you and your mom mean to match?

How cute! They did a really good job and you look good! - Cute dress!

OH YEAH - I love those frames the pics are in too!

oh thats great, congrats!!! the pix are really cute! how funny is your sister's smile!, haha. in our childhood pics my sister always had a huge smile (meanwhile her teeth were ALL over) my brother was always staring at her in an evil way like he was plotting, and there was me with a blank stare on my face staring into space. they were very thoughtful in doing this! YAY!!