Photo

Honeymoons for Puerto Vallarta Destination Weddings...?

• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

#41 Jess

Jess
  • 4,455 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 01:22 PM

Thanks Jamie!! check out Casa Velas - Puerto Vallarta, Mexico Resort - Casa Velas Hotel Boutique, Mexico’s All Inclusive Resort. - it is a small boutique hotel that is super relaxing, yet right in the middle of all the action

#42 Mel&B

Mel&B
    • 613 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 02:38 PM

Smith3576, your travel agent rocks! I can't believe how many gorgeous and unique hotels there are in the area. My honeymoon is booked, but I'm enjoying this thread so much! You ladies are great researchers.

#43 H&F

H&F
      • 361 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 05:03 PM

Hi Jess & Andi,

I was just in PV and had a chance to tour La Estancia and it was amazing! The pool was so tranquil and the rooms were very beautiful. You also can't beat the spa! I've been to that spa on three different trips to PV and love it! One of my favorite spas ever!

#44 smith3576

smith3576
        • 290 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 11:20 AM

We just booked our honeymoon (woohoo!)

We almost went with Casa Amorita (looks amazing!) but went with Quinta Maria Cortez instead at the advice of our TA (because we wanted something a little more quiet but still walking distance). Check it out if your looking for a unique bed and breakfast; we are staying in the Maximilliano! They have better pictures on Trip Advisor.

They also own the villa next door and you can rent out that and/or the b and b for weddings; wish I'd known before we booked ours!

http://www.quinta-maria.com
          We're married! Jamie

#45 Jess

Jess
          • 4,455 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 11:55 AM

it looks really nice Jamie!

#46 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 3,490 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 06:39 PM

Jess, have you decided where you are going to stay for your honeymoon?

We still haven't! yes i know, we are only about a month away! initially we were only going to stay for a week but have decided to extend our stay and have some alone time! so that is why we are not booked yet

we are still torn between Villa La Estancia, Villa Premiere and now after your suggestion, casa velas!!!! Because we will be in Nuevo for the wedding portion i am thinking i really want to move closer to town....oh decisions, decisions!

#47 Jess

Jess
              • 4,455 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 07:04 PM

Hey Andi - we haven't but we are really leaning Casa Velas and are about 90% right now! Have you seen the 3 nights get 1 free special on the website? It seems like a great deal

#48 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 3,490 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 11:47 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Jess
                  Hey Andi - we haven't but we are really leaning Casa Velas and are about 90% right now! Have you seen the 3 nights get 1 free special on the website? It seems like a great deal
                  I saw that special yesterday! It made me very excited....I ran home and told my FI about it!

We too are about 90% decided on Casa Velas...the only thing I think that is holding us back from booking it is that it is not right on the beach...I am trying to convince FI though that it will be fine to take the shuttle to the beach! Hopefully we will have it booked by this weekend!

#49 Jess

Jess
                  • 4,455 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 12:24 PM

yeah let me know! On the reviews no one had any concerns with that! And the beach club is supposed to be incredible - I guess you can even walk...if it makes him feel better tell him Villa Premiere has a really rocky beach - so even though it is on the beach I think Casa Velas is better...can't wait to hear what you think if you guys decide on it!

#50 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 3,490 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 12:04 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Jess
                      yeah let me know! On the reviews no one had any concerns with that! And the beach club is supposed to be incredible - I guess you can even walk...if it makes him feel better tell him Villa Premiere has a really rocky beach - so even though it is on the beach I think Casa Velas is better...can't wait to hear what you think if you guys decide on it!
                      Ok...better late than never but I am happy to report we FINALLY booked our honeymoon the other day. we will be staying at Casa Velas, I am so excited!!!!

we will be there for 4 nights so we took advantage of the stay 3 get 1 free promotion they have going on now...I will take pics and give a full report when we return! We will be there 2 weeks from today!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users