***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
    Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
    Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#22 jajajaja

jajajaja
    • VIP Member
    • 9,794 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 05:04 PM

Gorgeous! I absolutely love that resort. Do you know what the average cost was for your guest to stay there? Just trying to figure out if that's even something Steve and I could consider for a little trip. :)
      Happily married since 2008

#23 Jenn

Jenn
      • 1,557 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 05:41 PM

Great review Alyssa! I'm glad to hear that the glitches were minor and that noone noticed. Its definitely the nature of DW, but when you're somewhere THAT gorgeous, who cares? I'm with Rachel... how much was your average guest's cost and how long were they there? I'd love to check it out!

Congrats again!

#24 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
        • 2,262 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 06:06 PM

Sounds amazing. Have to say if I'd seen Ritchie Sambora I may have become a stalker lmao

#25 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
          • 2,183 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 06:38 PM

Alyssa, great review... I love it!

#26 JennyK

JennyK
            • 3,502 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 06:47 PM

your pictures are insane. Great, detailed review for those looking for a Hawaii wedding. Makes me just wanna go there on vaca!

#27 Alyssa

Alyssa
              • 11,793 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 07:33 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
                Gorgeous! I absolutely love that resort. Do you know what the average cost was for your guest to stay there? Just trying to figure out if that's even something Steve and I could consider for a little trip. :)
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Jenn
                Great review Alyssa! I'm glad to hear that the glitches were minor and that noone noticed. Its definitely the nature of DW, but when you're somewhere THAT gorgeous, who cares? I'm with Rachel... how much was your average guest's cost and how long were they there? I'd love to check it out!

Congrats again!
                Rachel and Jenn,

They have a special Bed & Breakfast rate that you can usually get for around $350 night - there are a couple other fees and charges so i would say about $400 per night on average - this is for the lowest room category but they are really cool about upgrading upon availability and honestly the 'low category' rooms were GORGEOUS so it woudn't be a big deal to stay on the lagoon on lava IMO. The full meal plan (3 meals a day) starts at about $600 night.

If you go here, make sure to rent a car for the whole time - their breakfast is DELICIOUS but eating lunch and dinner there will kill you.
                Also - there is a Costco about 15 min away and they have great CA wines super cheap (like cheaper than here in PA and NJ) - we stocked up and got some 'to go coffee cups' - i must have saved $500 i swear!

Alyssa :)

#28 nolaroy724

nolaroy724
                • 308 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 10:29 AM

Great review Alyssa. I love the teaser pic. The pictures really looked like you were in paradise!

#29 Angel

Angel
                  • 2,635 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 10:39 AM

Great review!! Those pics are really nice!!!

#30 roo66

roo66
                    • 1,001 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 04:00 PM

Alyssa thanks for the great review,Kona Village looks fab,Waiting to see all your photos.Did you wear the brooch on your dress?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users