Photo

RMB Wedding Dates Chat Thread

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#31 Trice

Trice
  • 295 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 01:07 AM

The wedding coordinator Chantelle told me they did not have an arch and referred me to Tai Flora Services Ltd. - Jamaica's Full Service Florists. You can request a brochure from their website. Just click "Brochures"

#32 trina0724

trina0724
    • 23 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 09:15 AM

YAY! I'm so excited to see all these brides for RMB! At first I didn't know anyone else getting married there. It's great to see more brides!

#33 trina0724

trina0724
      • 23 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 09:15 AM

YAY! I'm so excited to see all these brides for RMB! At first I didn't know anyone else getting married there. It's great to see more brides!

#34 Geralyn

Geralyn
        • 2,677 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 05:29 PM

trina what dates will you be at the resort? IO am getting married july 11 but we are arriving on the 8th...wondering if you'll still be there?

#35 Mother of Bride

Mother of Bride
          • 100 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 03:30 AM

Just found this "thread" & am greatful to see all the RMB brides encouraging each other. My daughter Marie is getting married the week of June 21 at RIU Montego Bay. I am new to this forum but have already learned so much info about the resort from all of you. I am anxiously waiting to hear how your weddings go at RMB. I see that there are several coming up in the next few weeks so I hope you take the time for a "WEDDING REVIEW" cuz that is so valuable for those still planning. I'm afraid I have more questions than answers at this time, but when its my turn I certainly will share. Would any of you be OK with me doing a "pm" after your big day so I can ask some specific questions. Just call me "Mother of the Bride" Thanks, KAY

#36 poppy2

poppy2
            • 6 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 04:04 AM

My daughter is getting married on the 6th of May at RMB. This forum has been great. Will keep you posted.

#37 Mother of Bride

Mother of Bride
              • 100 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 10:16 PM

Good to "see" another mom of the bride on here....this site is pretty addicting. I am very anxious to hear what all the Feb. & March brides getting married at RMB have to say after their big day. I think "lilpaisley" is there this weekend for her wedding. Hope she posts a great review afterwards....Kris, if you are reading this....CONGRATULATIONS.
                My daughters wedding is now less than 4 months away....and still we have lots more questions than answers or decisions, but this forum has been a GREAT resource !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users