my surgery is tomorrow :(

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 Michelle

Michelle
  • Banned
  • 302 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 05:59 PM

soo i know i wrote to vent to all the BDW girls earlier last week about my surgery to have my colon removed, but tomorrow is the big day ....i have to be at the hospital very very early in the morning and then by tomorrow afternoon i should be done but ill be in hospital for two weeks or so

im writing this because im having a big freakout right now since i just had to pack up clothes and all my stuff i want to bring to the hospital and this is all getting to feel so real that im terrified but thanks for letting me vent...ill be on here when i can in the next couple weeks i hope...

#2 kevsgirl

kevsgirl
    • 1,209 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 06:02 PM

I hope it all goes well, Shelly. I will be thinking of you I'm sure it'll all be ok and you'll be so much better off once you recover.

#3 Kat81

Kat81
      • VIP Member
      • 7,615 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 06:06 PM

You will be alright and so much better off! We are all here for you! Let us know how it all goes as soon as you can and get better soon!

#4 Banana11

Banana11
        • VIP Member
        • 8,841 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 06:10 PM

Best wishes Shelly for a healthy future!!!

#5 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
          • 2,262 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 06:16 PM

Just think tho in a few hours that nightmare will be behind you and you can move on and have the best life you can possibly have, like you deserve. It'll be over before you know it chick and you'll be on here saying "god that was sooo easy" lmao

#6 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
            • VIP Member
            • 11,403 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 06:20 PM

Oh girl, best wishes for "as expected" outcome. I understand your freak out...it must feel like every thing is out of your control. Who is going to the hospital with you??

#7 Michelle

Michelle
              • Banned
              • 302 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 06:25 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Christa
                Oh girl, best wishes for "as expected" outcome. I understand your freak out...it must feel like every thing is out of your control. Who is going to the hospital with you??
                thankss...my FI and my mommys sister are taking me to the hospital but my grandparents and cousins and lots of friends are coming to visit me once im getting better :)

#8 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
                • VIP Member
                • 11,403 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 06:54 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by shelly
                  thankss...my FI and my mommys sister are taking me to the hospital but my grandparents and cousins and lots of friends are coming to visit me once im getting better :)
                  OK, good, you have lots of support. Lean on your people! That's what they are there for. Be good to yourself. We are all rooting for your swift recovery!

#9 kate.com

kate.com

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 8,921 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 07:00 PM

You are going to do AWESOME!!! and you are brave-r (is that a word?!.) Than you think.
                    I am thinking and praying for you! Update us when you can, ok?

#10 Katiebelle

Katiebelle
                    • 73 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 07:16 PM

You are so strong from all your messages that I have seen on here! Let us all know how you are when you can!! Get well soon!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users