Photo

*Official Chat Thread for Biggest Loser Season 4* ~FINAL WINNER POSTED~

• Please log in to reply
453 replies to this topic

#21 jessygrl75

jessygrl75
  • 58 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 01:42 AM

Okay ladies, I am in too. With less than five months to go until Mexico.This is the extra motivation I need to get me back in the gym. I just got word that I have many relatives from Mexico and Brasil intrested in attending the wedding. Many I haven't seen for awhile ( pre-children) and I don't want them to look at my fat *** as I walk down that asile.
    Last night I took my pics for Ann and can I say scary!!!! I agree about not wanting to take a good look at yourself in the mirror, but it is a reality check when you do and that might be the incentive we need. It is good to have a picture of your before and post it somewhere near the fridge, so every time you want to reach for a snack you cringe.Yes Morgan, you are a brave soul and I like how you broken down your goals. I need to do that for myself. I was also thinking about rewarding myself (and FI) w/ boudoir pics if I reach my goal. Good Luck girls. Let the challenge begin!!!

#22 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 18,759 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 08:53 AM

I think the thing that made me brave enough to post is knowing that will NOT be my stomach in 8 weeks. Seeing the pictures really shocked me. I thought by posting them I'd be more determined to make them true "before" pictures.

a friend of mine who was realyl successful with weight watchers did the whole prize thing. for working out 5 days a week she'd earn points towards buying things like new clothes, makeup, hair products, cute workout clothes, etc. I think she had a entire tally system to keep up with how much she could spend on herself.

I'm going to think harder about my system today. maybe i can earn my first real massage. i've never had a pro massage.

Good luck to everyone!

#23 boscobel

boscobel
      • VIP Member
      • 24,213 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 09:00 AM

Ohhh, Morgan, a massage should def be on your list of prizes! They are awesome (and I've only had two!)

BTW - I didn't eat that chocolate last night, aren't you all so proud of me? Really, it was an accident though. I forgot until after I brushed my teeth and then I used that as an excuse not to eat it. So that worked!

#24 jrodsgirl

jrodsgirl
        • 261 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 09:05 AM

Morgan - props to you! I am too ashamed to post pics. I did take them, looked at them, and was like WOW - way to let yourself go. I hope to make some changes in the next eight weeks!

#25 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
          • VIP Member
          • 18,452 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 09:09 AM

Good for you taking before pics Morgan. I wish i took a before pic before bl2 so i can see the difference before i started losing.

I sent my weight in to Ann. I'm up .5lb from the last bl3 weigh in. Im so glad the new season started so i can get myself together. My wedding is only 6 weeks away....eeekkk
            ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
            Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
            Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#26 sunset78

sunset78
            • 1,280 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 09:45 AM

I'll be sending in my body pic and info to Ann this evening. I already took the scale pic... heaviest I have ever been in my life... UGH!!!!

#27 boscobel

boscobel
              • VIP Member
              • 24,213 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 09:59 AM

Wait, do we HAVE to send a body pic? I musta missed that part in the rules. I didn't take one, and honestly, I don't think I will. Is that a problem? Crap, I hope that's not a problem.

#28 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 24,768 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 10:11 AM

nope, you don't have to, or at least you don't have to send it to me. some people do, some don't. i'd think it would be great motivation!

let the fun begin!

#29 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 18,759 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 10:12 AM

something that has been working for me lately is to eat about 3 mint altoids after a meal. once i have those, i don't want anything else.

#30 Bianca

Bianca
                    • 1,057 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 10:40 AM

I haven't sent in my payment or my weight. I have a feeling I am going to forget to do both.
                      19 adults/3 children with flights booked! 10 rooms booked!
                      http://dw.daisypath.com/BM2Hm4/.png

http://dpabride.blogspot.com/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users