*Official Chat Thread for Biggest Loser Season 4* ~FINAL WINNER POSTED~

• Please log in to reply
453 replies to this topic

#271 boscobel

boscobel
  • VIP Member
  • 24,213 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 11:52 AM

So, I've stayed completely the same the entire BL season. Which means that I realllllly need to start exercising, cuz making smarter food choices isn't enough.

But you all are doing great!

#272 yamille

yamille
    • 1,460 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 03:02 PM

well done Christy!!!

#273 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 24,768 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 03:59 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by jrodsgirl
        Cute photo Ann!
        awww, thanks!

#274 sunset78

sunset78
        • 1,280 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 05:11 PM

Congrats Christy for this weigh in. :)

#275 JulieG

JulieG
          • VIP Member
          • 8,323 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 10:47 AM

Way to go Christy! Also good job to us Canadian girls who had thanksgiving last weekend and didn't gain 20 lbs!

#276 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
            • VIP Member
            • 18,452 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 11:57 AM

good job Christy!
              ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
              Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
              Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#277 Bisha

Bisha
              • 265 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 12:37 PM

I just realized that I did not send my weight in this week! Oh my god! The week just got away from me! I actually weighted myself on Wed and then never sent the pic to Ann! I am soooo sorry!!! It's just been crazy at work; I've been getting home by 7pm at the earliest and just crash afterword! Need to get myself together!!!!

#278 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 12,151 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 05:47 PM

anyone here use fitday.com to log their food? i just signed up and it seems like it will be pretty useful (best of all, it's free). i keep getting nagged to write down everything i eat and keep track of calories, protein, carbs, fat, fiber, etc. and i haven't been doing it because it's such a pain. i think fitday will really help with this!

one weird thing tho is it appears i haven't been eating enough! i would have never thought that in a million years (my calories were down around 1200 the last few days, unless i forgot to add in something i snacked on?). so this morning i made sure i ate a *real* breakfast (one egg with feta cheese and a few links of lowfat turkey sausage) instead of a kashi go lean crunchy bar (which i'm addicted to).

#279 KLC77

KLC77
                  • 2,207 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 09:10 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by mummergirl
                    anyone here use fitday.com to log their food? i just signed up and it seems like it will be pretty useful (best of all, it's free). i keep getting nagged to write down everything i eat and keep track of calories, protein, carbs, fat, fiber, etc. and i haven't been doing it because it's such a pain. i think fitday will really help with this!

one weird thing tho is it appears i haven't been eating enough! i would have never thought that in a million years (my calories were down around 1200 the last few days, unless i forgot to add in something i snacked on?). so this morning i made sure i ate a *real* breakfast (one egg with feta cheese and a few links of lowfat turkey sausage) instead of a kashi go lean crunchy bar (which i'm addicted to).
                    I use this site. Love love love it! And for dinner tonight I had grilled chicken with steamed veggies. Yummy. Even Outback has healthy food! (I got it b4 I left work )
                    ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#280 SgtPepperette

SgtPepperette
                    • 1,225 posts

Posted 21 October 2008 - 06:37 AM

I forgot to submit my weigh in last week. Doh! I took the picture but never emailed it in! Ive been dealing with a lot of family drama, so my mind has defintely been preoccupied.

I have been gaining and losing the same few pounds, like I always do. So I had to think back to what worked for me before? Well a goal of course. Sounds so simple right? So Ive decided to sign up for the Turkey Trot. Whenever I had race goals, I always stuck to my training plans. So now I have my 10k training plan all mapped out in my planner, and joined jazzercise so going there 2-3 times a week. Its my first week so Ill have to update on how this works out for me. Going from 2 workout days a week to 5 may not work out so great the first few weeks :P

And check this out, my sisters friend is in training to be a yoga instructor. Shes nervous about teaching so wanted some guinea pigs. So that gets us a free class! So every Monday she comes to my sisters house and gives us a class. Free Yoga, Ill take it. Especially since Ive only taken a few yoga classes here and there...its kinda of nice to learn it at a slower pace, and the breathing techinques, etc. I can defintely feel it this morning, thats for sure!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users