453 replies to this topic

#221 yamille

yamille
  • 1,460 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 08:57 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Bisha
    Hello ladies!

I'm back and happy to report that I lost 2 lbs while on vacation!!! Whoo hoo! Really hoped for a bigger loss but, I'll take what I can get :)
    (
    Wow losing weight on vacation is a huge accomplishment. good for you!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by jkcz0702
    I stayed the same this week, kind of stinks since I ate around 1500 cal. a day and exercised everyday oh well....
    I find I really need to do about 1200-1400 to lose anything even when I am workign out. It sucks. A few pages ago I had a mini rant about this cause my trainer gave me a talking to about my body type. It stinks. You might have a big loss next week though you never know.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by jrodsgirl
    Well....as I proposed last week with my 'false positive'...I am up .6. It is what it is. Trying not to over analyze it. Also, that favorite time of the month so I will chalk it up to that too. Sights set on next week.
    oh- that .6 is surely time of month.

Congrats Julie!! Good for you!

As for me- I didn't get in my numbers to ann on time but I am down 3 lbs (!)which makes me hopeful. As I have mentioned I have been seriously stuck at this same number and I enlisted a trainer for help. I already know I'm a slow loser but this is a little boost I need. We also measuerd my BMI and I am happy to report that I have gone from a BMI of 33 to 29 1/2.
    yay.

#222 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
    • VIP Member
    • 18,452 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 09:01 AM

Good job Julie!
      ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
      Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
      Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#223 JulieG

JulieG
      • VIP Member
      • 8,323 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 09:46 AM

Thanks guys, its deceiving though because even though I have been working out from the beginning of this challenge, I actually gained weight last week, so I think this week was just my 2 weeks worth of weight together :) Either way I am super happy about it and I hope I can continue to lose weight. I have realized that after you have a baby your hormones are so strange and its been so hard to lose weight because of it. Who knows, I could gain weight again next week with the way my weight is fluctuating. lol I hope not though, I am going to keep it up and see what happens.

#224 sunset78

sunset78
        • 1,280 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 10:11 AM

Yeah, I was late getting my numbers in too, but I'm down 2.6lbs.

Oh and congrats ladies! Awesome job! Woo hoo Julie!

#225 Bisha

Bisha
          • 265 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 10:35 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by AnnR
            **WEEKLY RESULTS**

Bisha (Sabina)0.000%
            Hi Ann,
            I have lost 2 lbs since week one. Did you not receive my PM?

#226 Bisha

Bisha
            • 265 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 10:36 AM

Congratulations Julie! Good job!

#227 Christy335

Christy335
              • 128 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 11:03 AM

Congrats, Julie!

The athlete in me is telling me that "second place is the first loser" so I'm headed to work out right now. Ha! Good job to all of you girls! It's great to have the inspiration to go out there and get 'er done!

#228 Jen_S

Jen_S
                • 3,737 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 11:31 AM

yamille that is awesome your bmi went down!!

i just increased my calaries for 1200-1350 to 1500-1600 because everyone was telling me with my workouts that I was not eatting enough and my body was storing. So the past 2 weeks I have been forcing myself to eat more, which sounds like a good thing but I hate eating when I am not hungry. I am thinking about hiring a trainier I hired one a year ago and over the year I have lost 21lbs but now I think I hit a roadblock so hopefully they will help.
                  Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#229 yamille

yamille
                  • 1,460 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 11:36 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by jkcz0702
                    yamille that is awesome your bmi went down!!

i just increased my calaries for 1200-1350 to 1500-1600 because everyone was telling me with my workouts that I was not eatting enough and my body was storing. So the past 2 weeks I have been forcing myself to eat more, which sounds like a good thing but I hate eating when I am not hungry. I am thinking about hiring a trainier I hired one a year ago and over the year I have lost 21lbs but now I think I hit a roadblock so hopefully they will help.
                    Maybe it's not a case of eating when your not hungry but rather beefeing up your meals by 100 cals or so. Instead of fat free- do low fat. Maybe you are already doing this- but I thought I would throw it out there. Ages ago I tried Jennie Craig and I plateaued but I was dancing alot at the time and working out like a fiend so I actually increased my cals and dropped to my lowest weight ever in adult life.

Bodies are so complex.

#230 Jen_S

Jen_S
                    • 3,737 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 11:41 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by yamille
                      Maybe it's not a case of eating when your not hungry but rather beefeing up your meals by 100 cals or so. Instead of fat free- do low fat. Maybe you are already doing this- but I thought I would throw it out there. Ages ago I tried Jennie Craig and I plateaued but I was dancing alot at the time and working out like a fiend so I actually increased my cals and dropped to my lowest weight ever in adult life.

Bodies are so complex.
                      I agree bodies are so complex. I said to FI that I am missing one key thing and when I figure it out I will see the rest come off. I actually started measuring myself bc I see better results with that and I know muscle weighs more then fat but it would be nice to see that goal number come up LOL. I now eat 6 meals now but sometimes I am not in the mood but I do it. I swear hitting 30 slows it all down.
                      Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users