*Official Chat Thread for Biggest Loser Season 4* ~FINAL WINNER POSTED~

• Please log in to reply
453 replies to this topic

#191 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
  • VIP Member
  • 18,452 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 11:02 AM

I know i had to gain this week. I'm not looking forward to stepping on the scale 2morrow and seeing the awful truth. I hit the pizza hard on Sunday. And my bachlorette party is this upcoming saturday so i have to be really good until then.
    ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
    Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
    Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#192 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 12,151 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 12:51 PM

i've been sick for several days now but went to the gym anyway last night and i have to say, it really kicked my ass ... i felt totally wiped about halfway through it. but at least i went, right?

unfortunately being sick doesn't decrease my appetite at all. it just makes me want to lie around and do nothing. idleness leads to snackiness. *sigh* i eat "good" snacks, but the calories still add up and i've been eating at night which is a major no-no (hardest habit for me to break because i have a wacky schedule). guess it's back to the gym again tonite no matter how tired i feel!

i don't expect a great week like last week again, but i do hope to still go down a little. gotta keep drinking the water ... that seems to really be key for me.

best of luck tomorrow ladies!

#193 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 12,151 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 12:54 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by DanielleNDerek
        I know i had to gain this week. I'm not looking forward to stepping on the scale 2morrow and seeing the awful truth. I hit the pizza hard on Sunday. And my bachlorette party is this upcoming saturday so i have to be really good until then.
        where's the bachelorette party? i may have to crash it, lol! just kidding ... have fun and don't deprive yourself too much ... you only get one bachelorette party!

#194 Kathie

Kathie
        • 2,654 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 03:18 PM

I totally screwed up this week! I went to a party Friday night and pigged out bad! I know I'll gain. I'm just hoping I don't gain everything back I lost last week. UGH!

#195 boscobel

boscobel
          • VIP Member
          • 24,213 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 03:25 PM

Well don't feel bad girls, I never even started dieting this time. I think my $15 was just a donation. I haven't exercised once and I am eating basically the same but being a little more conscious of it. Like I admit when I eat something bad, but I don't stop myself either! No self-control, I swear.

#196 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
            • VIP Member
            • 18,452 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 03:28 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by mummergirl
              where's the bachelorette party? i may have to crash it, lol! just kidding ... have fun and don't deprive yourself too much ... you only get one bachelorette party!
              come on and crash it. Your probably pretty close to it. It's at the Melting Pot in Philly.

#197 KLC77

KLC77
              • 2,207 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 04:01 PM

I am so NOT looking forward to tomorrow. I think I mentioned I just started back on the pill (I was off it for like 4 years). Well, I think its making me miserable! I have had my period, which is normally an annoying 5-7 days, for like 10. Just spotting here and there now but its pissing me off. For some reason I am totally dehydrated. I feel like I could drink a pool full of water and still want more. My skin is dry and I am even waking up in the middle of the night because I'm soooo freakin thirsty. On top of that I AM HUNGRY. I want to eat everything and anything I can think of. I'm contemplating going to the grocery store and eating all of their Halloween candy.

I don't know if its so many weeks of eating well consistently or what, but I'm about to fall off the wagon big time. The only positive thing is that I have been exercising everyday. So, maybe it'll balance out... Oh, and I did manage 3 whole days without any diet coke this week and that is HUGE for me. So, I guess its not all bad. Thanks for letting me vent. I'm going to Stop n Shop... lol
                ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#198 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
                • VIP Member
                • 18,452 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 04:24 PM

maybe your going through diet coke withdrawal. My mom and uncle are addicted to diet coke and I sware they are miserable when they dont have any for a long stretch of time

#199 *JillD*

*JillD*
                  • 5,112 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 04:33 PM

well, I was by no means perfect this week, but better than last week, so as long as the scale goes in the right direction this week I'll be happy. I intended to start working out this week and didn't do very well with that. But I'm going to try to squeeze in at least 3 workouts this week, it's not much but it's better than nothing, right?

#200 amyrak

amyrak
                    • 469 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 04:40 PM

I don't think it's going to be a good week for me girls. I was doing so good since we joined the new gym I had only missed one night in 2 weeks. Then Sat. I was cleaning the house and grocery shopping..etc (yeah, my fun weekend) and somehow pulled a muscle in my lower back so didn't exercise all weekend and went yesterday to try just to walk on the treadmill was painful but did 40 min. But woke up today and I think I'm good to go so I'll probably try the elliptical and weights tonight.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users