29 replies to this topic

#11 BachataBride

BachataBride
  • Banned
  • 9,310 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 02:22 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Kat81
    I bought a second dress for mine because I was afraid my wedding dress would be too heavy wet. I am going to sell it soon though if you need one. I think it is a size 4?
    Do you have your TTD pics posted yet?? I love looking at these shots! And I'm trying to get some ideas!! :)

#12 Kat81

Kat81
    • VIP Member
    • 7,615 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 02:23 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by BachataBride
      Do you have your TTD pics posted yet?? I love looking at these shots! And I'm trying to get some ideas!! :)
      Kat and Ryan
      There are a few in there... these are just my teasers.

#13 BachataBride

BachataBride
      • Banned
      • 9,310 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 02:27 PM

I love them!! All of them!! You look stunning!!

#14 Kat81

Kat81
        • VIP Member
        • 7,615 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 02:36 PM

Thanks! He was amazing. That is the TTD I am selling. I just need to make the post in the for sale section.

#15 adias.angel

adias.angel
          • 719 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 10:12 AM

Getting a dress wet, for most materials, will not ruin it. The little know known secret is that most bridal shops actually wash the dresses you try on in washing machine on delicate.

Most brides will tell you that when they come out of the ocean the dress is actually cleaner than when they started.

#16 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
            • VIP Member
            • 3,160 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 10:22 AM

My photographer mentioned this too, she said it's FUN. I'm not too sure yet, I'll use a diff dress if I do. I'm also not getting married away near an ocean, so I'd have no idea where to even go for the pix. I kinda feel cheesey frolicking along, rolling around like I'm making a Heidi Montage video, but I can see how it'd be fun. I'd have to see if Joe wanted to do a TTD.

#17 KatyKo

KatyKo
              • 851 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 10:36 AM

I actually bought a wedding dress at a thrift store, thinking that I would use it for a TTD, but then I saw Becks' TTD slide show (who has the same dress I have for my ceremony) and now I want to do the TTD in my original dress :) So I might sell my thrift store dress at some point, when I finally make up my mind.

#18 BachataBride

BachataBride
                • Banned
                • 9,310 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 11:19 AM

I think I might do it, even if Jeff doesn't want to!! He hates pics - but I've already warned him there will be lots of them & he better not complain!!! lol

#19 Kat81

Kat81
                  • VIP Member
                  • 7,615 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 11:21 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by BachataBride
                    I think I might do it, even if Jeff doesn't want to!! He hates pics - but I've already warned him there will be lots of them & he better not complain!!! lol
                    Morgan did it with two of her best friends. Then her Husband decided to do it with her. So she has two seperate TTD pictures. Kinda cool.

#20 BachataBride

BachataBride
                    • Banned
                    • 9,310 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 11:33 AM

Very nice...that's a great idea!
                      Coerce Jeff into the shoot by having women rolling around in the water!! Why didn't I think of that!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users