Riu Negril - Catamaran charter?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 michele1479s

michele1479s
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 11:57 AM

Hi All,

I'm thinking of getting married at Riu Club Negril in March 2009. I'd like to do something special for my guests (~20-30 people). I was thinking of chartering a catamaran for a sunset cruise. Has anyone done this? Any idea on the cost or suggestions for who to use?

Thanks!

#2 steph_held03

steph_held03
    • 44 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 03:21 PM

Hi Michele-

I am getting married at the RIU Negril as well in November. I believe the hotel does offer a catamaran trip but I am not aware of the prices. You could email Dionne- the wedding coordinator there and I'm sure she would be able to get them for you. We looked at doing this as well but not through the resort, an off site company and they wanted too much. We also have 80 people coming so even a couple dollars per person would be to much! I can look into this while I am down there as well if you would like me to!

#3 ashley173

ashley173
      • 16 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 03:16 PM

Hi everyone...I am having my wedding in May 2009 at the RIU Club Hotel in Negril. All that I have done so far is that I have my dress!! We have roughly 50 people coming with and I need any ideas or suggestions that those of you may have. I think a catamaran charter sounds GREAT. I will look into this!!

#4 DelightfulDani

DelightfulDani
        • 99 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 02:50 PM

I am thinking about rui negril as well. I noticed that the latest ceremony time is at 4pm and diner reservation at the earliest are at 6:30. What do you have planned if anything for he time in between the wedding and reception

#5 Soon2beWed09

Soon2beWed09
          • 319 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 02:35 PM

Please let me know what my guest can do to, becuase my wedding is set at 12 noon and dinner isn't until 6:300 that sucks...What to do?

#6 Soon2beWed09

Soon2beWed09
            • 319 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 03:12 PM

Did anyone find out the prices

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users