Photo

Jamaica Brides, wheres the HM?

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 Jenn

Jenn
  • 1,557 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 03:33 PM

We couldn't decide where we wanted to HM, so we did 4 nights at Sunset at the Palms and 4 nights at The Caves. We then decided to extend our stay and spent 4 nights at Jakes in Treasure Beach. The Caves was gorgeous, secluded and romantic, so if you can afford it, its DEFINITELY worth it!

#22 *Casey*

*Casey*
    • 5,209 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 03:50 PM

Check out The Caves in Negril

#23 Geralyn

Geralyn
      • 2,677 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 07:35 PM

we don't have a HM booked yet but we are staying for a week at RIU Montego Bay (where we are getting married) then i'm thinking a week in st. lucia

#24 NJ_bride

NJ_bride
        • 227 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 07:37 PM

Hi! We booked 12 nights in Tahiti/Bora Bora 3 months after our Negril wedding for our honeymoon. That is my dream trip!

#25 *Casey*

*Casey*
          • 5,209 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 08:57 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by NJ_bride
            Hi! We booked 12 nights in Tahiti/Bora Bora 3 months after our Negril wedding for our honeymoon. That is my dream trip!
            Do you mind me asking where in Tahiti/Bora Bora? That's the area I'm looking at. Thanks!

#26 ajanders21

ajanders21
            • 57 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 10:52 AM

We're actually staying in Moorea (in between tahiti and bora bora...), at the Intercontential... I leave in a little over a month! I CAN'T WAIT!!

#27 DelightfulDani

DelightfulDani
              • 99 posts

Posted 04 October 2008 - 11:50 AM

I am planning a couples resort in negril. the only debate is ROR and Rnegrill for the wedding. I do not really want to have a 4hr drive from ochos rios to negril

#28 Kerrbear

Kerrbear
                • 21 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 10:30 AM

We are getting married at the Grand Lido Negril, staying for a week with family and friends then when they leave we move down the street to Couples Swept Away for our Honeymoon...2 whole weeks of sun and sand!! Going to be fantastic and a nice break from the February snow!!!
                  [CENTER]

#29 ashakm

ashakm
                  • 30 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 11:43 AM

We tried to honeymoon at the Sunset at the Palms, but they were booked up really early. We ended up honeymooning at Couples Negril. It was a great choice. It had a much different atmosphere from the RIU, but was perfect for couples. I would recommend it. THe food was delicious and prepared when you ordered it.

#30 Joanna

Joanna
                    • 42 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 02:44 PM

We are getting married at the Riu Ocho Rios on December 5, 2009. We are staying there for 5 nights, from 12/2-12/7, and then heading over to Sandals Royal Caribbean for 7 nights for our HM! SRC is a smaller sandals, more romantic feeling. They also have a small private offshore island which looks great!! They have nice plush couches right out on the beach!! We are very excited for it! If anyone has been here before, I'd love some input - good or bad! We have plenty of time if we wanted to change our minds!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users