Photo

Any pictures of Le Kliff weddings?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 momb

momb
  • 56 posts

Posted 21 September 2008 - 04:44 PM

Hi all, I'm considering getting at Le Kliff in PV, but if you anyone has checked out the place, could you let me know what you liked or disliked about that location. The up side is that guests would be welcome, no matter which hotel they were staying at.

#2 ChristinaH

ChristinaH
    • 178 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 12:58 PM

The location is far from town - south of the malecon. It's great though - good food and views! Have been there for lunch.

There are tons of pictures of weddings on their website: puerto vallarta restaurants, puerto vallarta weddings, puerto vallarta tours

#3 DB2B

DB2B
      • 71 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 05:42 PM

Hi momb!

I looked into Le Kliff for our wedding, but haven't been there. We're headed to PV in November for our scouting trip. It's lower on our list of possible sites, mainly because a couple of the wedding planners I spoke to mentioned it is rather expensive per person for the reception and suggested alternatives. It looks gorgeous though! And the owner seems really nice! Let us know if you decide to go with them.

#4 momb

momb
        • 56 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 01:19 PM

Thanks for the comments DB2B, what were the less expensive location suggestions given by the planners? I have also looked into Spaggio, and have not booked anything yet. Momb

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users