Sign in to follow this  
kristina&kevin

Parent's gifts! Help!

My mom is walking me down the aisle so I will give her a hankie as I know she will use it!!! Possibly a robe and a massage. Then when we get home I will give here a photobook for the coffee table.

Thank you guys for all the suggestions. I love the Blessing bowl idea and the Digital Picture frame that we could give to them when we get back. I was online looking for some other ideas and came across this:

Name Frames: Home

I don't think it's appropriate to give to my parents as a gift for the wedding...but it is a really cool gift idea for a birthday or someone elses wedding.

I"m having a similar problem. I think I'm going to do hankies for my mom and dad but want more than that. i also have step-parents. I was thinking of a night at a bed and breakfast back home or something. but would like to have something tangible while we're in mexico....

I have no idea what to get my or FIs parents for gifts. I found cute hankys on etsy for the moms, I was thinking either a dinner on the beach or massage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stachr View Post
I have no idea what to get my or FIs parents for gifts. I found cute hankys on etsy for the moms, I was thinking either a dinner on the beach or massage.
I don't know what to get our parents either. The men are easier.. I'm thinking about hankys too. I wanted something special for our moms... may a nice picture frame, jewelry?? I like the massage and dinner ideas.

It's so hard because I wanted to get them something that they will really remember our wedding by everytime they see it. Its just thinking of the perfect something. My brother and his wife gave my mom and engraved jewelry box when they got married.

Someone suggested to me that I get them a Pandora bracelet and a charm.!! Then you can continue to get charms for the bracelets for several occasions! : ) Just a thought.