Photo

My FI said he doesn't want to get married....and our wedding is in less than 3 months

• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

#101 yamille

yamille
  • 1,460 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 08:11 PM

Daina as everyone has already said- you are a strong woman and I have faith that things will get better after all the hurting is out of the way for you and the kids. Best of luck to you.

#102 HaleGrifa

HaleGrifa
    • 179 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 07:43 AM

Good on you to go back with your parents.

It will be healthy for both your and your children.

Take Care

#103 ret2010

ret2010
      • 289 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 09:17 AM

Sending lots of best wishes and be grateful that you have such a great support system. Not just with your family, but with BDW too!! ;-)

#104 cyndicherney@yahoo.ca

cyndicherney@yahoo.ca
        • 3 posts

Posted 05 October 2008 - 12:28 PM

so I decided to move to my parents in New Brunswick....get a new start at life....the hard thing is that he will always be in my life because we have children....I will always let him see them whenever he wants and eventually move back after I have had time to heal and get my stuff in order....

It's surprising how common this is when people think that they have found "the one." The same thing happened to me 5 yrs ago, minus the kids, and I caught him cheating which is why he was so distant and messed up about the wedding. Imediately, I changed the locks and packed his things and delivered them to a buddy of his for pick up. I needed to gain control over my life, which is the best thing I could have done. All it was for several weeks was me in a daze and a state of limbo wondering what was going on and him being absent and not talking about the problem. So, that's my recommendation to you: GAIN CONTROL OF YOUR LIFE. Remember that people will treat you the way you allow them to and his behaviour to you is unacceptable. Do not let him have the control over your life now, don't move if you really don't want to, yes he has access to the kids but don't allow him to use that excuse to see what you're up to in your new life.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users