Photo

I have forehead wrinkles!!!

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#21 *Lo*

*Lo*
  • 2,993 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 03:57 PM

I have the exact same thing! Although it only seems to be noticable after I am in the sun. I swear it is totally true that the sun causes premature aging. Even when I don't mean to be in the sun, like I am out walking around doing stuff and I get more than 30 mins of exposure, this one line shows up that is just over an inch long.

AT first I FREAKED OUT. But then I realized that probably noone else will even notice! So I am slathering 15 layers of sunscreen on now everytime I leave my house. And wearing a hat anytime I am at a beach.

Bangs always seem like a good idea...and they usually work for a few days and then you start to hate them and regret it bigtime. I probably cut, and then proceed to grow out my bangs 4 times per year. So trust me from experience, don't do it!

#22 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 8,680 posts
    • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
    • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
    • LocationUtah

Posted 19 September 2008 - 03:58 PM

OK after seeing the photo, your user title says it all.... CRAZY! I don't see wrinkles! Pretty eye shadow though

#23 jajajaja

jajajaja
    • VIP Member
    • 9,794 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 04:03 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Raeka
      OK after seeing the photo, your user title says it all.... CRAZY! I don't see wrinkles! Pretty eye shadow though
      haha I know- I probably sound nuts and completely obsessive over a damn wrinkle. But here's another pic- Click the image to open in full size. LOL

Thanks Mel- it's Mac. I think honeylust? I got ready really fast today so I'm not looking my best. My hair is all wild and crazy.
      Happily married since 2008

#24 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
      • VIP Member
      • 18,452 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 04:33 PM

I have that too. but yours is barely there.
        ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
        Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
        Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#25 Kat81

Kat81
        • VIP Member
        • 7,615 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 05:47 PM

LMAO! You are so funny.. Seriously you can barely see it! I have had one of those for like three years. Some days it is way worse than others. The one that gets me is right in between my eyebrows. I notice when I am not drinking as much water it gets worse. Stay super hydrated and see if you see difference or maybe get a good moisturizer.

#26 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 5,752 posts
          • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 19 September 2008 - 05:57 PM

rachel, i have the same size line as you - first, stay hydrated with enough water. second, start exfoliating. third, get some kind of wrinkle serum if it bugs you. but i'm begging you, dont cut bangs!

#27 jajajaja

jajajaja
          • VIP Member
          • 9,794 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 06:15 PM

hmmm I've never thought about hydration affecting it. That totally makes sense! I'm going to start taking note of that. Some days I'm really lazy on the water uptake because our bathroom is too far away at work. It's not terribly far but it feels like it when you walk there every 5 mins.

#28 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 5,752 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 06:18 PM

get yourself a 1 liter bottle of water to keep at your desk. that way you only maybe have to go fill it up once a day.

#29 jajajaja

jajajaja
            • VIP Member
            • 9,794 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 06:25 PM

haha are you suggesting I PEE in the one liter bottle? I don't have a hard time getting water- we have a fridge stocked with all kinds of stuff (unfortunately no booze, but I'm working on that).

#30 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 5,752 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 06:28 PM

ha no - i am retarded and thought you meant the place where you fill up your water bottle was far!

yeah the peeing thing is an issue for me as well...just look at it as less time you have to do work its not your fault the bathroom is so frickin far away!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users