Sandals Resorts webinar -Sunday Oct 12, 2008

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 JenniferSS

• Banned
  • 1,047 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 01:43 PM

Feel free to forward this webinar information!

Sandals Resorts Honeymoon & Destination Wedding Planning Webinar

Join us for a Webinar on October 12

Space is limited.
    Reserve your Webinar seat now at:

Sandals Resorts with Sand & Sun Vacations present a Caribbean Honeymoon & Destination Wedding Planning Webinar !

Are you ready to book your Sandals Resorts Honeymoon/ Destination Wedding but would like to see what specials are available?

Not sure which Sandals resort is right for your Honeymoon or Destination Wedding?

Would you like a $150.00 discount* off of your Sandals Honeymoon/ Destination Wedding or Vacation ?

You see the ads everywhere~ bridal magazines, television and the internet~ now is your chance to learn all about what Sandals Resorts has to offer and why they are the #1 Honeymoon & Destination Wedding resort year after year!

Join Sand & Sun Vacations for a Webinar presented by Sandals Resorts - October 12 ,2008 at 7pm Eastern Standard
    (6pm central, 5pm mountain, 4pm Pacific)

You'll have the opportunity to learn about each of the Sandals Resorts distinct personality, allowing you to find the perfect Sandals Resort for you!

You'll learn exactly what is included in a Sandals all inclusive vacation!

Enjoy seeing photo's of the resorts, destination wedding sites, Preston Bailey Packages.

Learn about the Caribbean islands and what activities are available near each of the Sandals resorts!

Register Now- slots are limited

Webinar will last approximately 1 hour, 15 minutes and will be followed by an open question and answer session.

Title: Sandals Resorts Honeymoon & Destination Wedding Planning Webinar

Date: Sunday, October 12, 2008

Time: 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM EDT

System Requirements
    PC-based attendees
    Required: Windows® 2000, XP Home, XP Pro, 2003 Server, Vista

Macintosh®-based attendees
    Required: Mac OS® X 10.4 (Tiger®) or newer

#2 JenniferSS

• Banned
    • 1,047 posts

Posted 20 September 2008 - 03:54 PM

Bump- There is limited space and I want the BDW gals to have first shot- next week it will advertised in several places!

#3 JenniferSS

• Banned
      • 1,047 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 02:22 PM

bump- this Sunday is the webinar! Last chance to sign up!

#4 JenniferSS

• Banned
        • 1,047 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 08:35 PM

Where was everyone?

#5 JenniferSS

• Banned
          • 1,047 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 08:54 PM

I know! I was pretty embarrassed as Sandals knew how many we had signed up from the forum and only TA Mauren showed! The presentor asked where the BDW brides and grooms were and I didn't have an answer.

#6 BakersGirl

• 324 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 07:59 PM

I'm sorry. It is football season. I was trapped at a sports bar during a football game during OT. We got home with less than 30 minutes left. I will not miss the next one. Even if I have to be there alone. Please let me know when the next one is scheduled for.
              Kelly & Michael
              May 2, 2010

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users