Jump to content

Photo

Bakers meet BDW, BDW meet Bakers


  • Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
  • VIP Member
  • 3,160 posts

    Posted 19 September 2008 - 11:16 AM

    Some of you may have heard of "Bakers Shoe Store". I do know though that a lot of people never heard of it. I basically wanted to share my obsession!!!!!!!!! This is an awesome store, pretty reasonable, they have sales constantly. I'm in process of looking at wedding shoes and just got excited looking at this site. Enjoy and treat yourself dammit!


    Bakers Shoes - Fashion Shoes for Women - Sandals, Boots, Dress Shoes, Pumps, Platforms, Flats, Handbags, Accessories

    #2 boscobel

    boscobel
    • VIP Member
    • 24,213 posts

      Posted 19 September 2008 - 11:18 AM

      OMG, I LOVE Bakers, as well. Unfortunately for me, there are NONE in Montgomery County, or at least not near where I live. I miss Bakers.....

      #3 DanielleNDerek

      DanielleNDerek
      • VIP Member
      • 18,452 posts

        Posted 19 September 2008 - 11:19 AM

        I havent' been to a Bakers in forever. i'm gonna check it out. thanx
        ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
        Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
        Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

        #4 Jacqueline

        Jacqueline
        • VIP Member
        • 3,160 posts

          Posted 19 September 2008 - 11:20 AM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by carly
          OMG, I LOVE Bakers, as well. Unfortunately for me, there are NONE in Montgomery County, or at least not near where I live. I miss Bakers.....
          gurl- thats what the internets for!

          #5 Yari

          Yari
          • VIP Member
          • 10,928 posts

            Posted 19 September 2008 - 11:21 AM

            Dang you! I now have to check the website out. Ugh, I can't spend anymore money, but I am a shopaholic.

            #6 *Heather*

            *Heather*

              VIP Member

            • VIP Member
            • 9,532 posts

              Posted 19 September 2008 - 11:22 AM

              I totally thought this thread was going to be about baking...i.e. cupcakes etc. I got really excited! BUT if it can't be about cupcakes & cookies, shoes is the next best thing :)

              #7 Jacqueline

              Jacqueline
              • VIP Member
              • 3,160 posts

                Posted 19 September 2008 - 11:25 AM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by *Heather*
                I totally thought this thread was going to be about baking...i.e. cupcakes etc. I got really excited! BUT if it can't be about cupcakes & cookies, shoes is the next best thing :)
                hahahaahhaaaha

                i should have put "shoes" after bakers so people know to check out this thread

                #8 LisaG

                LisaG
                • VIP Member
                • 7,839 posts

                  Posted 19 September 2008 - 11:27 AM

                  I LOVE LOVE LOVE Bakers. I have one dangerously close to me. That's where I got my plain silver flip flops for my wedding. I also sent all my girls there to get the same ones. Love them!!

                  #9 beachbride08

                  beachbride08
                  • VIP Member
                  • 2,372 posts

                    Posted 19 September 2008 - 11:31 AM

                    I LOVE Bakers!
                    Michelle

                    #10 kate.com

                    kate.com

                      VIP Member

                    • VIP Member
                    • 8,921 posts

                      Posted 19 September 2008 - 11:34 AM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Jacqueline
                      Some of you may have heard of "Bakers Shoe Store". I do know though that a lot of people never heard of it. I basically wanted to share my obsession!!!!!!!!! This is an awesome store, pretty reasonable, they have sales constantly. I'm in process of looking at wedding shoes and just got excited looking at this site. Enjoy and treat yourself dammit!


                      Bakers Shoes - Fashion Shoes for Women - Sandals, Boots, Dress Shoes, Pumps, Platforms, Flats, Handbags, Accessories
                      you are too funny!




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users