Sign in to follow this  
Jacqueline

Bakers meet BDW, BDW meet Bakers

Some of you may have heard of "Bakers Shoe Store". I do know though that a lot of people never heard of it. I basically wanted to share my obsession!!!!!!!!! This is an awesome store, pretty reasonable, they have sales constantly. I'm in process of looking at wedding shoes and just got excited looking at this site. smile72.gif Enjoy and treat yourself dammit!

Bakers Shoes - Fashion Shoes for Women - Sandals, Boots, Dress Shoes, Pumps, Platforms, Flats, Handbags, Accessories

Quote:
Originally Posted by carly View Post
OMG, I LOVE Bakers, as well. Unfortunately for me, there are NONE in Montgomery County, or at least not near where I live. I miss Bakers.....
gurl- thats what the internets for!smile105.gif

I totally thought this thread was going to be about baking...i.e. cupcakes etc. I got really excited! BUT if it can't be about cupcakes & cookies, shoes is the next best thing :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Heather* View Post
I totally thought this thread was going to be about baking...i.e. cupcakes etc. I got really excited! BUT if it can't be about cupcakes & cookies, shoes is the next best thing :)
hahahaahhaaaha thewave.gif

i should have put "shoes" after bakers so people know to check out this thread

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Bakers. I have one dangerously close to me. That's where I got my plain silver flip flops for my wedding. I also sent all my girls there to get the same ones. Love them!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqueline View Post
Some of you may have heard of "Bakers Shoe Store". I do know though that a lot of people never heard of it. I basically wanted to share my obsession!!!!!!!!! This is an awesome store, pretty reasonable, they have sales constantly. I'm in process of looking at wedding shoes and just got excited looking at this site. smile72.gif Enjoy and treat yourself dammit!

Bakers Shoes - Fashion Shoes for Women - Sandals, Boots, Dress Shoes, Pumps, Platforms, Flats, Handbags, Accessories
you are too funny!